Osprey Knife and Tool Shop Talk and Information Swap

Chris, I really like the work that you're doing. I also have to say that the reviews of your knives have been stellar so far. I'm just waiting for the right one to pop up. If I'm gonna start another addiction it's gotta start off right. :D

Jim,

Thank you, the response to my work has been pretty awesome and it feels great. I feel very passionate about the work I do. And to hear and see all of the great feedback and reviews is a dream come true. Im just chasing my dreams and doing what I love.

Chris

Jim,

Thank you, the response to my work has been pretty awesome and it feels great. I feel very passionate about the work I do. And to hear and see all of the great feedback and reviews is a dream come true. Im just chasing my dreams and doing what I love.

Chris

This is so awesome to hear. It's just great to see people who are passionate about what their craft. It's one of the biggest reasons I hang out in this forum so often. :D

Warthog EDC

20151112_121605_zpsjgg1ditu.jpg

20151112_113236_zps5mn8gce1.jpg

Last edited:
I am very happy Chris. The color combo is one of my favorites and that's what caught my eye initially. The fit and finish is excellent. I like the first finger groove. Overall It is very comfortable for me. I have slightly larger hands but it's still comfortable for me in a variety of grips. (after a little in-hand adjustment) I bought this with multiple uses in mind. Primarily as an outdoor EDC but after holding this I can also see it working well for a field dressing blade for whitetails. The CPM 154 is a bonus for that task.

Beautiful design and that combo is eye catching. I love it. Nice choice Dave. Good work Chris. :thumbup:

I just mailed my warthog EDC/hunter pair off to kymedic. When he returns them I'll do a side by side comparison

Very pleased I managed to snag the Apache Hunter today, been waiting for the right one for a while now. Very funky handle config. and 1/8" Flat ground, slicy goodness. Being stainless and synthetic handles it's going to get a lot of use in the unforgiving humidity of the Philippines (when I get home in January).

I'm very comfortable with pink pinstripes especially in conjunction with black pinstripes, natural liners and 2 different burlaps[emoji3]

it would have been epic w/ a couple mosaics & racing stripes:D

Can't wait to get it, just need to keep it away from Mama Bear or I might not not see much of it- she's begun to appreciate pretty and sharp things.

my edc is a Warthog Hunter in one of bonafide's isp sheaths. It feels and looks amazing. You can tell a lot of love goes into the blades Chris makes. Try one out. Especially if you have bigger hands and are having trouble finding a profile that feels right. i like it so much I ordered a edu that should get here soon.

my edc is a Warthog Hunter in one of bonafide's isp sheaths. It feels and looks amazing. You can tell a lot of love goes into the blades Chris makes. Try one out. Especially if you have bigger hands and are having trouble finding a profile that feels right. i like it so much I ordered a edu that should get here soon.

Very nice blade! What type of wood is that? Also which ISP sheath does it fit?

Back