OT: Survivor Sidekicks (photos)

Those are some good looking pups you have. Is your Golden a goofball like the rest of them?

Thanks Standard, the Golden is definitely a goofball. She gets into anything with water and will dive head first into a pond, muddy puddles, and rips out drip lines. Great family and companion dogs though, but not much of a protector. That's what her older sister is for.

This is her a few weeks ago after she ripped out a drip line and trying to play it off like she didn't do anything...lol
https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=6263a8077c70d240bc710440e9ecb349&oe=5866B156

Haha what a knucklehead!
My aunt and uncle have only had Golden Retrievers throughout their lives and they have all been big goobers.

With a backdrop of some midwest fall leaves, I present one of the only golden retrievers to not love the water :D

Haha what a knucklehead!
My aunt and uncle have only had Golden Retrievers throughout their lives and they have all been big goobers.

She's definitely a goober, but my wife loves that dog. She now wants more Goldens. I had one growing up and she was great as well. I prefer German Shepards and got myself my mutt. I think the next one will be a GSD, but two is enough for now. Two kids and two 60-80lb dogs is a lot to keep track of on hiking and camping trips.

Sorry for being MIA lately! It's great to see how everyone's companions are growing!!
Here is our scruff-ball before his most recent haircut:
be0931edd56985830c7b36d1aa56a5c9.jpg

Redwood!!

Lando is looking well. I see you're spoiling him though, as he has his own cell now.

Redwood!!

Lando is looking well. I see you're spoiling him though, as he has his own cell now.

Haha kids these days!! They all need phones by the age of 3 apparently. He also stole my chair that day...spoiled is definitely the right word!!

Last edited:
My mom left her poodle with me while she went to Texas for a while. If she doesn't back soon I don't think Lucy will go back home without taking one of the bearded dragons home with her, she seems quite enamored

62f537583f2a30b23d01d388da59e804.jpg

My mom left her poodle with me while she went to Texas for a while. If she doesn't back soon I don't think Lucy will go back home without taking one of the bearded dragons home with her, she seems quite enamored

62f537583f2a30b23d01d388da59e804.jpg

I swear these damn dogs are evil!

I swear these damn dogs are evil!
She's a yappy bitch but I had 2 chihuahuas and a Dachshund after my ex left and they were perfect mannered. (Uhh. After she left and took her Happy Meals with her.) Just gotta make sure they know who the alpha is, like any dog.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

She's a yappy bitch but I had 2 chihuahuas and a Dachshund after my ex left and they were perfect mannered. (Uhh. After she left and took her Happy Meals with her.) Just gotta make sure they know who the alpha is, like any dog.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Exactly. My dog still pushes my buttons, but all I have to do is change my tone.

Back