OT: Survivor Sidekicks (photos)

That's an adorable pooch, and some awesome midair shots.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

c24a9f2b892cd4ab814587d683d46a12.jpg

The family beast. Best regards Chris

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

That's an adorable pooch, and some awesome midair shots.

Thanks bud! She's spoiled rotten over at this house I've been doing a lot of work on.
It's nice being able to drop her off and know she's having a blast while I'm doing something else.

I'd[/url] like to point out to him that his life ain't too shabby ;)

This little turd is living the life!
Free room and board, free food and a damn pool to play in.

Ho much does Max weigh Tt. I commented on him in the other thread. We lost our Lucy (avatar; Cane Corso Mastiff) in June of 2014. It is hard to believe that we have had Lucas now going on a year. Here is a pick of him last October getting ready for the season opener.

I was wondering how Lucas was fairing. Max is around 100 lbs right now. I'm not sure how much exactly I haven't taken him to the vet cause my buddy just took him a couple weeks ago for his check up and flea and tick meds.

Good looking pup McVey! Love me some bullies! Such good dogs.

Thanks, he is the most fun loving goofball dog we have ever had. He is an incredible snuggler as well. Very quirky with strangers, but it really depends on the vibe they are giving off. Loves kids of all ages though. My one year old gransdson was sticking his little fingers up his nose when we was asleep on the couch, and all he did was open his eye to look, and closed it again and went back to sleep. We did not rescue him until he was a year or so old, so we don't know what his history was.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1472877146563.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1472877146563.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
You guys and your big badass dogs! Unfortunately sometimes, my little Dachshund is convinced she can take anything down.

f96856708c1d2392fb64c9c401a605af.jpg

I took her out for a couple hours checking for deer lays the other day. Plenty of good spots.

5f335ead5e80d6b8975b51d2bf062904.jpg

And she's a trooper.

39772fd4a460965fd9cfbc4a29962bdf.jpg

But this is how most of the time went, carrying her[emoji16]

ad5d788c19d153faa571a4712a94648c.jpg

I was regretting the weighted backpack I took along in the name of exercise pretty bad by the time we got back to the car!

Here is Alvin

zFvyUO9.jpg

Probably obvious from my avatar, but I'm a big Rotty fan. Alvin is a handsome dog!

And Grogimus, small dogs are just a great as big, as you well know. Looks like you ran her too hard, eh? :D

Back