Overused and/or trite words of the Knife World

Gluttony is one of the capital sins for a reason... Just kidding, kidding I tells ya ! I never understood that. We were built to enjoy good food, good wine and good sex (and other stuff, of course). What's bad with that ? And just to set this straight once and for all : pizza is eaten with your hands, none of that sissy fork and knife stuff. Bite it with lust and appetite (got some tomato sauce on your nose ? Your girlfriend might lick it off. Giddyap !)

Blood groove sounds violent and gives us bad name.
But! But! That Blood Groove lets some blood out because the muscles contracting when you stab make the knife hard to put out!.. :rolleyes:When I hear that nonsense I smile and say, we only have one circle of muscles on the human body that can contract and that’s the orifice that people are talking out of with that blood groove BS..:)

Last edited:
This has probably already been mentioned (I haven’t read every post), but I’ve heard some people refer to their knife fondling as “knifesturbation”. Jim
This "knifesturbation" thing is actually disturbing. Bad language play and not the dark side I would be attracted to.
dhaax7E.jpg

Last edited:
e only have one circle of muscles on the human body that can contract and that’s the orifice that people are talking out of
And that gives a whole new dimension to the concept of blade play. No, I didn't say that... Say it ain't so.

Saying "finger choil" when only a Smurfs' finger can reside in said choil.

its most likely been mentioned but with Old timey folders this, walk & talk! If your knives are walking & talking to you I suggest you, walk down to the local “Happy Acres” facility and check in for a relaxing stay!

I wouldn't miss the silly and well-worn term "sharpened pry bar", or Rambo jokes, often used by those who fail to see the value of a large, do everything knife in the wilderness or an emergency or survival situation.

When they advertise a knife for a certain price, then they say "net to me." That means you need to add a few dollars to the listed price to cover their fees through a service or shipping costs. So we do not know what the amount of those fees would be. I like the listed price as being what you pay, the price decided upon by the seller to include those extra costs. The only exception being for shipping out of the states.

Back