• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PachaasPaisaa=Liar at best (banned), Anand Moses amose001@ucr.edu,amoses007@gmail.com

This whole thread is nuts. I would not do business with either of you two tards. You both make me wonder about the genetic survivability of the human race.

One day, making tracks
In the prairie of Prax,
Came a North-Going Zax
And a South-Going Zax.

And it happened that both of them came to a place
Where they bumped. There they stood.
Foot to foot. Face to face.

“Look here, now!” the North-Going Zax said, “I say!
You are blocking my path. You are right in my way.
I’m a North-Going Zax and I always go north.
Get out of my way, now, and let me go forth!”

“Who’s in whose way?” snapped the South-Going Zax.
“I always go south, making south-going tracks.
So you’re in MY way! And I ask you to move
And let me go south in my south-going groove.”

Then the North-Going Zax puffed his chest up with pride.
“I never,” he said, “take a step to one side.
And I’ll prove to you that I won’t change my ways
If I have to keep standing here fifty-nine days!”

“And I’ll prove to YOU,” yelled the South-Going Zax,
“That I can stand here in the prairie of Prax
For fifty-nine years! For I live by a rule
That I learned as a boy back in South-Going School.
Never budge! That’s my rule. Never budge in the least!
Not an inch to the west! Not an inch to the east!
I’ll stay here, not budging! I can and I will
If it makes you and me and the whole world stand still!”

Well…
Of course the world didn’t stand still. The world grew.
In a couple of years, the new highway came through
And they built it right over those two stubborn Zax
And left them there, standing un-budged in their tracks.

click

NO SHIT sometimes i say two and sometimes i say three

its been brought up before, i know ive explained it, so why dont you read the thread all the way through before you start trying to call bullshit on me ESPECIALLY when i have addressed this matter not more than 2 pages ago on this thread.

when someone asks me about the TWO i shipped on the SAME day then what would i refer to? I would refer to "1/2 spyderco military knives shipped on the same day - one shipped to rob angerer the other shipped to p40warhawk"

then there is one that was supposed to be sold to louzava after being returned to sender (me). do you guys really think that every single person who has an interest in knives is on this message board, or any message board for that matter? I received an email from someone asking to buy it. I have no idea whether they saw my email address here, or or jerzeedevil or whatever....and the transaction was taken care of over MY PERSONAL EMAIL. I WILL NOT post those emails because first off, it is none of anyone's business here what happened with that, because it is not in contention. My buyer did not take the knife, I did not take his money end of story. If i had taken HIS money too, and he was on these message boards or others im sure they would have started a shitstorm equivalent to this one.

FYI - The sale to LouZava for the third carbon fiber military never occurred because he wanted me to send him the knife, and he would send his sebenza when he got my military. I'm not going to send anyone anything and just hope that they send me my money or knife, because i'm not an idealist and I dont give a shit how much feedback they have. That is not how i conduct business. That is life, no hard feelings to LouZava at all, its his knife and his money and he is entitled to make whatever requests he wants, but i am not bound to honor them and proceed with the sale unless i am a satisfied party with the sale as well...thats common sense to anyone on the marketplace.

somehow i really doubt you, FMAKnut, would happily withdraw 260.00 out of your account after having your offer denied earlier in public. Maybe you have a money tree outside your house, but i sure as shit do not. I pulled together the entire sum after my buyer told me he wouldnt take any less than a full 260.00 refund in one payment, not the 190.00 and then 70.00 once i got my package. Like i said, I agreed to that, ponied up the 260.00 and i got a sarcastic ass response via email correspondence from my buyer. You seem to be very generous with others peoples money.:thumbdn:

A business transaction has nothing to do with happiness, nor does contract law (and yes a purchase transaction is contractually bound). Regardless of emotions, the law still stands. I'm not making you nor am I commanding you to do anything, it's your free will. You are getting emotional and misconstruing what's being typed.

Hypothetically, I wouldn't be happy doing it, but I wouldn't put myself in that situation with continued fussing/stalling/fighting/etc. I would have just done what I was contractually bound to do and not make a simple matter into a complicated, messy one.

Edit: I guess I'm not keeping up to date on the thread since I'm taking my sweet and lazy time typing before clicking send/save. Plus I try to correct grammer and add relevant content. Shame on me!

Last edited:
Don't quote the drivel, this isn't w&c. This thread needs to stay on topic

PP, people lie for a whole lot of reasons. Some people lie just to tell lies.

It appears you lied to the Buyer, why........who knows.

But there is no evidence to conclude it was to pocket his money and even less evidence to file a bogus Insurance claim.

I still think the smart way to handle this is to send a USPS MO via certified mail because that's the right thing to do................

+1!!!!

i mean really?? mail fraud??? with what evidence??? the OP has not brought forth anything that can even be considered mail fraud. like i said BS meters and assumptions are nothing. on the other hand PP has brought forth receipts that cooperate with his story.

PP did lie about the refund and that is not right, but it is not mail fraud. people lie… im sure i get lied to every day… get over it.

HOLY SH*T! I cant believe my name is rolling around in this mess!! Guys I had a deal posted on both forums. Here and on the JD forums. I wanted to trade my Sebbie for a S90V Millie & cash. PachaaPaisaa contacted me saying he would do it. He agreed to send me the money I was asking for and the knife.

He did seem to rush into things and get ahead of himself. I asked him before we move on any further, I need to see pics of your knife! (I have pics of mine posted on my thread in both forums, only fair!)

I told him twice I needed to see pics and he says he sent them. Well, finally I get them and thats when I became suspicious! They were the same pics of the knife he had told me 2-3 weeks ago, that it was sold, & one of them stolen. WTF!?? (the Millie next to some lemons)

Another thing, I don't understand why he started emailing me from 2 different email accts. I was confused and my BS radar was on full blast!

I question Pachapaisaa on what he told me about the knife 2-3 weeks before. (again, he told me one knife was sold and the other was stolen in the mail) thats when he told me: and I quote:, "I guess the recipient didnt live at the address and after multiple delivery attempts they sent it back to me!"
I never said it was Rob Angerer, but after reading this post, thats what I thought. I think its Rob! but now he says there is a third person? (How many S90V Military knives do you have?)

Anyway, I MADE THE MISTAKE of not looking up his credit on both forums and just assuming he was a stand up guy! I admit I got exited to finally get a deal going with a knife I've been Jonesn' for!

So I immediately look up his credit and find all this mess!!! I ask a member on the JD forums about Pachaapaisaa, since he did a transaction with him,... and guess what?... He also received an empty envelope with no XM18 ($600 Rick H. knife) I assume that member on the JD forums Im talking about, (that also didn't get his XM18 knife) is not Rob Angerer?? (Rob what is your screen name on the JD forums??)

So at this point I email him and changed my rules (As anyone would)!! After reading all about PachaaPaisaa, I know everyone would agree with me here, they would only go through with the deal IF HE SENT THE MONEY AND KNIFE FIRST! After those two being acquired, then I would send my Large Sebenza!

He emailed me back, basically mad and said that was bullsh*t! He's never heard of a more lopsided crock of shit, etc,..
I told him, "look my name up on the feedback section of the JD Forums.. (100% positive reviews!)".. NOW LOOK YOURS UP....

Enough said... Im not an idiot "PachaaPaisaa" Im just honest and A MAN OF MY WORD! If you would of sent the knife and money, then I would of sent you my Sebenza, IN A BOX, with Del.Conf, and insured!

Im glad I didn't do the deal with you because I truly believe, you would of probably sent me an empty envelope and blamed it on the USPS and made me deal with them to get my money back, while you had your knife and mine in your possession! Sorry dude, anyone would think that after reading this mess! Your credit on here is ruined! If Im not mistaken, I really think NO ONE will ever do business with you on here or the JD forums again. I hope you can somehow fix it.

-Lou

Last edited:
HOLY SH*T! I cant believe my name is rolling around in this mess!! Guys I had a deal posted on both forums. Here and on the JD forums. I wanted to trade my Sebbie for a S90V Millie & cash. PachaaPaisaa contacted me saying he would do it. He agreed to send me the money I was asking for and the knife.

He did seem to rush into things and get ahead of himself. I asked him before we move on any further, I need to see pics of your knife! (I have pics of mine posted on my thread in both forums, only fair!)

I told him twice I needed to see pics and he says he sent them. Well, finally I get them and thats when I became suspicious! They were the same pics of the knife he had told me 2-3 weeks ago, that it was sold, & one of them stolen. WTF!?? (the Millie next to some lemons)

Another thing, I don't understand why he started emailing me from 2 different email accts. I was confused and my BS radar was on full blast!

I question Pachapaisaa on what he told me about the knife 2-3 weeks before. (again, he told me one knife was sold and the other was stolen in the mail) thats when he told me: and I quote:, "I guess the recipient didnt live at the address and after multiple delivery attempts they sent it back to me!"
I never said it was Rob Angerer, but after reading this post, thats what I thought. I think its Rob! but now he says there is a third person? (How many S90V Military knives do you have?)

Anyway, I MADE THE MISTAKE of not looking up his credit on both forums and just assuming he was a stand up guy! I admit I got exited to finally get a deal going with a knife I've been Jonesn' for!

So I immediately look up his credit and find all this mess!!! I ask a member on the JD forums about Pachaapaisaa, since he did a transaction with him,... and guess what?... He also received an empty envelope with no XM18 ($600 Rick H. knife) I assume that member on the JD forums Im talking about, (that also didn't get his XM18 knife) is not Rob Angerer?? (Rob what is your screen name on the JD forums??)

So at this point I email him and changed my rules (As anyone would)!! After reading all about PachaaPaisaa, I know everyone would agree with me here, they would only go through with the deal IF HE SENT THE MONEY AND KNIFE FIRST! After those two being acquired, then I would send my Large Sebenza!

He emailed me back, basically mad and said that was bullsh*t! He's never heard of a more lopsided crock of shit, etc,..
I told him, "look my name up on the feedback section of the JD Forums.. (100% positive reviews!)".. NOW LOOK YOURS UP..

Enough said... Im not an idiot "PachaaPaisaa" Im just honest and A MAN OF MY WORD! If you would of sent the knife and money, then I would of sent you my Sebenza, IN A BOX, with Del.Conf, and insured!

Im glad I didn't do the deal with you because I truly believe, you would of probably sent me an empty envelope and blamed it on the USPS and made me deal with them to get my money back, while you had your knife and mine in your possession! Sorry dude, anyone would think that after reading this mess! Your credit on here is ruined! If Im not mistaken, I really think NO ONE will ever do business with you on here or the JD forums again. I hope you can somehow fix it.

-Lou

1. how many militaries do I have? Wow man, you think me having three of them is weird when there are people on this site that have 10 of the same knife? Please bro, i have about 7 emerson 6's...do you think thats weird too?

2. second, as you can read from my first positive feedback here on the boards, you would be able to see that my buyer very clearly said that he received the exact knife he paid for, it was just a second one that i had on hand. Furthermore, the one he didnt receieve was also sent in a BOX because very clearly says that in the feedback "At first, not too sure because USPS delivered an empty box to me!!". If you keep on reading you will SEE it says he got his knife. If some jerkoff at jerzeedevill didnt get his, its not my sale. I have never completed a sale via jerzeedevil. Do you think its weird that i have 2 hinderers too?

3. Lou,

If you honestly think I'm going to send you a 300 dollar knife, and 120 bucks in the mail before i get anything from you....

I'm sorry but that is the most one sided deal I've ever heard of. I've sold 10's of custom emersons on other sites, and i just recently finished up a transaction on another forum for 1500 dollars worth of custom emersons (including a custom, bolstered persian) with no issue.

if you looked at the thread, you could see that I had backed out of a deal with a member on there primarlity because the dude is an asshole.

check bladeforums man. if you want your cf millie, i need something sent from your end. Its ridiculously lop sided for you to ask me to send an expensive, LIMITED knife, PLUS cash when I have not seen ANY feedback from your transactions at all.

I do not believe in "doing the right thing" from anyone, especially when I have not seen ANY feedback about you at all.

that is the email i sent him back. doesnt sound nearly as harsh as he makes it sound to be. i think its reasonable to ask for some type of even exchange for anything. You can make as many assumptions as you want that you MAY have received an empty envelope, but like i said - THAT IS AN ASSUMPTION. Are you going to hold me guilty of doing something wrong based on something that COULD have happened? Thats idiotic. In that case, you COULD be totally wrong, and i was going to send you an emerson cqc6 halfmoon right hand grind. I very simply stated that business is business and that i do not do "trade me when when i get yours, and i'll send you mine" because ive been burned before like that. Nothing personal to LouZava (like i said earlier) but thats just how i like to do things. He didnt agree so i didnt get his sebenza, and he didnt get his spyderco military - where is the problem with that?

Last edited:
Who sent who an empty envelope that should have contained a $600 knife??

EXACT same thing happened to me for my hinderer!!!

i dealt with 1badasshog on here and he told me he got an empty box

luckily it was insured and ive started with the PO about getting my money back!!

unscrupulous bastards!

I believe it was an empty box.

Itrader feedback:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/itrader.php?u=254335

Sales thread:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=725289

2. second, as you can read from my first positive feedback here on the boards, you would be able to see that my buyer very clearly said that he received the exact knife he paid for, it was just a second one that i had on hand. Furthermore, the one he didnt receieve was also sent in a BOX because very clearly says that in the feedback "At first, not too sure because USPS delivered an empty box to me!!". If you keep on reading you will SEE it says he got his knife.

If i had not sent the package insured, his problem would be valid and I would be at fault for a very faulty transaction. However, I sent the package insured because in the past (my first transaction on BF) i had a Hinderer 3.5 inch XM-18 stolen in the mail and did not insure it....what did i do? I send a BRAND NEW knife to the buyer the very next day, no b.s involved. But now i will not do that, because my responsibilities as a merchant have been taken care of, and I am not responsible for lost articles in the mail

You'll have to ask PP to explain the inconsistencies.

Last edited:
This has got to be the strangest transaction/thread I've ever come across.
Either PP has incredibly and I mean INCREDIBLY bad luck or something really is fishy about this.
At this point I honestly have no idea what the truth could possibly be.

Could someones luck really be that bad that they have lost so many knives in the mail??
It seems really unlikely doesn't?..but who knows, maybe Riverside,CA is a sketchy part of town.

... and I quote:, "I guess the recipient didnt live at the address and after multiple delivery attempts they sent it back to me!" I never said it was Rob Angerer, but after reading this post, thats what I thought. I think its Rob! but now he says there is a third person? (How many S90V Military knives do you have?)

I ask a member on the JD forums about Pachaapaisaa, since he did a transaction with him,... and guess what?... He also received an empty envelope with no XM18 ($600 Rick H. knife) I assume that member on the JD forums Im talking about, (that also didn't get his XM18 knife) is not Rob Angerer?? (Rob what is your screen name on the JD forums??)
-Lou

My screen name on JerzeeDevil is the same as here, my real name, Rob_Angerer... imagine that. But I don't think I've even posted there once.

But when I do, you'll know it's the same person (imagine that!) ... probably with the same old email account, and the same old Paypal account. :yawn: Pretty Boring ... but stable.

Last edited:
Click. Is that the sound of a camera taking a snapshot? Or an empty chamber from a metaphoric revolver pointed at a metaphoric temple?

How about "Click"..."Whirrrrr"... try the next chamber.

1. how many militaries do I have? Wow man, you think me having three of them is weird when there are people on this site that have 10 of the same knife? Please bro, i have about 7 emerson 6's...do you think thats weird too?

2. second, as you can read from my first positive feedback here on the boards, you would be able to see that my buyer very clearly said that he received the exact knife he paid for, it was just a second one that i had on hand. Furthermore, the one he didnt receieve was also sent in a BOX because very clearly says that in the feedback "At first, not too sure because USPS delivered an empty box to me!!". If you keep on reading you will SEE it says he got his knife. If some jerkoff at jerzeedevill didnt get his, its not my sale. I have never completed a sale via jerzeedevil. Do you think its weird that i have 2 hinderers too?

3. Lou,

If you honestly think I'm going to send you a 300 dollar knife, and 120 bucks in the mail before i get anything from you....

I'm sorry but that is the most one sided deal I've ever heard of. I've sold 10's of custom emersons on other sites, and i just recently finished up a transaction on another forum for 1500 dollars worth of custom emersons (including a custom, bolstered persian) with no issue.

if you looked at the thread, you could see that I had backed out of a deal with a member on there primarlity because the dude is an asshole.

check bladeforums man. if you want your cf millie, i need something sent from your end. Its ridiculously lop sided for you to ask me to send an expensive, LIMITED knife, PLUS cash when I have not seen ANY feedback from your transactions at all.

I do not believe in "doing the right thing" from anyone, especially when I have not seen ANY feedback about you at all.

that is the email i sent him back. doesnt sound nearly as harsh as he makes it sound to be. i think its reasonable to ask for some type of even exchange for anything. You can make as many assumptions as you want that you MAY have received an empty envelope, but like i said - THAT IS AN ASSUMPTION. Are you going to hold me guilty of doing something wrong based on something that COULD have happened? Thats idiotic. In that case, you COULD be totally wrong, and i was going to send you an emerson cqc6 halfmoon right hand grind. I very simply stated that business is business and that i do not do "trade me when when i get yours, and i'll send you mine" because ive been burned before like that. Nothing personal to LouZava (like i said earlier) but thats just how i like to do things. He didnt agree so i didnt get his sebenza, and he didnt get his spyderco military - where is the problem with that?

Last edited:
Either PP has incredibly and I mean INCREDIBLY bad luck or something really is fishy about this.
At this point I honestly have no idea what the truth could possibly be.

Could someones luck really be that bad that they have lost so many knives in the mail??
It seems really unlikely doesn't?..but who knows, maybe Riverside,CA is a sketchy part of town.

Ahhhh... now the Fishy smell has wafted in your general direction (inspired by John Cleese as the French castle soldier).
Now you, and others too, are smelling the very rotten dead fish, amongst the lemons.
"Oh Fishy, Fishy, Fishy Fish... it is a most elusive fish ... and it went, where-ever I did goooo"
--a scene from Monty Python's Meaning Of Life

1:11 of appropriately strange, fishy Monty Python Fishy footage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Uvt83YWWWY

Agreed... hoping the Postal Inspector can help sort out whether the problem is with the VERY unlucky Mr Moses, or since Mr Moses didn't go address the losses w/ the post office, that the Inspector might do what he can to review some choice surveillance camera footage (if a camera exists at that kiosk).

PP, I've kinda lost count here... how many of your knives have gotten lost in the mail over, say, the past year? How many insurance claims (not including mine) have taken place before our lopsided transaction?

Maybe a picture of your face superimposed over the shape and color of a lemon (as a seller) would be in order. I'd settle for the pic of you and your friend singing a Streisand duo with the S90V Millie as a microphone... do post it when you get time. :D Just to prove you had one at one time.

Drama Lama approved, indeed.

And now, for something completely different... some still life pictures... I've chosen to title these "Millie Juxtaposed Amongst Fishy Fishy Lemons" ... an ironic photographic theme... sent to me by the artist formerly known as Anand Moses, aka Andy the Kid, aka PachaasPaisaa, on October 25th. Wow... that was 3 weeks ago. Time flies, fishy fishy Fish...

Lemon Millie S90V Anand Moses IMG_3339 by rdangerer, on Flickr

Lemon Milliie S90V Anand Moses IMG_3401 by rdangerer, on Flickr

Last edited:
I think this is the same story. What he is saying is that the buyer received an empty box, but he later received the knife because he got him another one.

Rob, just another screen name to add to your list for PP -> TokenIndianKid, Posted on 10/26/2010

http://everyday-carry.com/post/1355680722/submitted-by-tokenindiankid-spyderco-s90v-peel

Hmmm... TokenIndianKid.

Got it. Thanks for the reconnaissance.

Monty Python crew:
"I wonder where that fish has gone.
You did love it so, you looked after it like a son.
And it went… where ever I did go…
Is it in the cupboard? (Yes, yeah!)
Wouldn’t you like to know. It was a lovely little fish.
And it went where ever I did go… (it’s behind the sofa!)
Where can that fish be? (Have you thought of the drawers in the bureau? SShhhh.)
It is a most elusive fish.
And it went where ever I did go.
Ooooh Fishy Fishy Fishy Fish.
A fish, a fish, a fish, a fishy ohhh.
OOOoooh Fishy Fishy Fishy Fish…
That went where ever I did go… (look up his trunk!… yeah, look in his trousers!)"

Last edited:
so its against the rules to post pictures of your gear?

am i selling anything on that website in any way? no - then where the fuck is the relevance. That is me, thats my friends tumblr, and thats the same photo i took...whats your point?

Just trying to nail down all the aliases ... nothing to lose your composure over.

where is the relevance in what i do in my personal life?

does me posting pictures of my knife BEFORE i sell it with MY flashlight have anything to do with you, or our transaction? NO. It does not.

assholes feel like adding to the shitstorm for their own enjoyment, and nothing comes of it. So what if i posted the same picture on a blog - what the fuck does that have to do with anything.

do you see a "tokenindiankid" on bladeforums - NO. Because i told morons like "Purple Haze" six pages ago that i wasnt planning on changing my handle at all. Chances are that he's too big of a dipshit to real all 12 pages of this monstrosity, and thats why he finds it relevant to post that

good job bro, you found a picture on the internet, now go run with a pair of scissors. (in ref to purple haze)

Back