Para-Military in CTS-204P

I'd love to see a return of the foliage green, too. Love that on the Military and Para1.

Anyone have an idea how big the typical run is on these? I pre-ordered two of them. I had my eye on the blue m390 but it was a little pricey at Bento Box Shop. The strange thing is, it's still available there. I would have thought that it would have sold out by now unless they produced a lot.

Anyone have an idea how big the typical run is on these? I pre-ordered two of them. I had my eye on the blue m390 but it was a little pricey at Bento Box Shop. The strange thing is, it's still available there. I would have thought that it would have sold out by now unless they produced a lot.

On the knifeworks website it now says "Knifeworks Exclusive Limited run of 800
We will probally only get around 700 Pieces after the collectors club are shipped
325 pieces are sold as of 02/17/2012"

Looks like this one is going fast. The orange sold out in 12 days at cutlery shoppe and this may not last as long.

It also says on the picture of the knife "This is a prototype picture COLOR MAY VARY A LITTLE" so the green may be a better one than some are anticipating. If I get evergreen I'll be ok but I'm hoping for a nicer green.

On the knifeworks website it now says "Knifeworks Exclusive Limited run of 800
We will probally only get around 700 Pieces after the collectors club are shipped
325 pieces are sold as of 02/17/2012"

Looks like this one is going fast. The orange sold out in 12 days at cutlery shoppe and this may not last as long.

It also says on the picture of the knife "This is a prototype picture COLOR MAY VARY A LITTLE" so the green may be a better one than some are anticipating. If I get evergreen I'll be ok but I'm hoping for a nicer green.

Someone on the Spyderco forum received confirmation from Knifeworks that this is the same dark green G-10 that was on the Lil' Temps so any difference would be batch to batch variation.

Order placed. This will actually be my first spyderco! and I just got my first CRK too, the knife gods are smiling on me.

I really dont like the green on this one, as far as I can tell from the pictures. Kind of an evergreen green. So Im not going to order this one.

I would love foliage green, sage green, olive drab green, or even lime green. So ill wait on one of those, or tan.

The more I look at it the less I like the green. I think I might pass on this unless there are some still around and it looks good in pictures.

The more I look at it the less I like the green. I think I might pass on this unless there are some still around and it looks good in pictures.

Yeah it would be nice to see a picture of what its really gonna look like before we have to preorder.

Not liking the brown one either, but im not gonna complain. After the CF/S90V, Grey, and soon to be orange, Ive already spent too much on one model of knife.

Yeah it would be nice to see a picture of what its really gonna look like before we have to preorder.

Not liking the brown one either, but im not gonna complain. After the CF/S90V, Grey, and soon to be orange, Ive already spent too much on one model of knife.

What's worth taking the plunge is not only color consideration but steel as well. Carpenter produced some really unique steels and with the gray para 2 being a hit, the steel snobs might like this one even more since I'm reading this is suppose to be a s90v equivalent.

What's worth taking the plunge is not only color consideration but steel as well. Carpenter produced some really unique steels and with the gray para 2 being a hit, the steel snobs might like this one even more since I'm reading this is suppose to be a s90v equivalent.

20CP is the S90V equivalent.

204C is virtually identical to M390.

The color varies a lot in artificial light. This photo shows accurate color in natural light.

DSCF8697.jpg

I just upped my order from 1 to 2. My first Para 2 sprint run and I`m already buing doubles. This is going to be an expensive year.

Just placed my order for two of these.Hopefully they're more of a foliage green than a darker green.Fingers crossed.

Argh, I give up, just ordered the second one. :)

Just placed my order for two of these.Hopefully they're more of a foliage green than a darker green.Fingers crossed.

The Lil' Temp that used the same G10 is a pretty dark green, not at all like the foliage green used on the Military and Para1 sprints, fwiw. It's a little more green than the shade that appears on my monitor in the pic above, but monitors and camera settings vary. :)

I put mine in. This sprint run game is going to make me go broke yet. With the M390 Millie that I haven't gotten yet (second batch for me:eek:), XHP Para 2 and this 204P Para 2, my wallet is gonna be hurting.

Thanks for the heads up. Just pre ordered 2.I love the steel and the color.I call the color on my lil temp evergreen...Thanks

I just ordered also....regret missing all the previous great sprint runs. S30V is great but having access to this level of blade steel doesn't come along every day!

Back