• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paracord Survival Bracelets

ipokebadgers said:
Eric are you still taking orders? I sent you an e-mail asking the same question.

Yes, I'm still taking orders. If you didn't receive a response please email me again. e.isaacson@insightbb.com I was a little slow answering emails as I was away for a few days but I think I have answered them all now.

:D:D

I received the bracelets today and they are of outstanding craftsmanship. I appreciated the e-mail updates along the way as well. Thank you Eric, it was a pleasure doing business with you.:thumbup:

ipokebadgers said:
I received the bracelets today and they are of outstanding craftsmanship. I appreciated the e-mail updates along the way as well. Thank you Eric, it was a pleasure doing business with you.:thumbup:

I tried to send a reply to your email and it bounced back. Thank you for the kind words and I'm glad that you like the bracelets.

It was a pleasure making them for you.

I just received a pair of bracelets from Eric--one in OD/black, and another in black reflective.

Both are outstanding! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks Eric, if I had more arms I'd order bunches more! :D

m_calingo said:
I just received a pair of bracelets from Eric--one in OD/black, and another in black reflective.

Both are outstanding! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks Eric, if I had more arms I'd order bunches more! :D

Thank you for the kind comments. I can't help you with more arms but if you ever need any more bracelets be sure to let me know ;)

Thanks again

Eric,
Bracelets arrived this morning, they look excellent. Many thanks!

Fishd.

Fishd said:
Eric,
Bracelets arrived this morning, they look excellent. Many thanks!

Fishd.

I'm glad that they arrived safely and that you like them. Thank you for the kind words.

I just added ACU Digital cord to the mix. Email me with questions, orders etc.

Also, due to some increased costs and to simplify my pricing the prices have changed slightly

Just placed my first order last night!!!!

Eric responded immediately. I'll have my stuff next week!

Order placed.....Braclets arrived.....Excellent Quality & Craftsmanship!

New order to be placed soon! Thanks Eric!!!

I got my first bracelet (a black reflective one) back in March of this year--have worn it just about every day since then. It still looks great! And people are always asking me questions about it.

Eric--I like the new colors and styles you've added! I think I will "have" to order myself another one (or two)!

But so many choices...I'll make up my mind and email an order in a couple of weeks.

Vivian

Back