Off Topic Parallel Snarking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gifted an Eldris to a buddy who uses it to dress fishing lines mostly. He made a clever lanyard that attaches to his fishing vest. He loves it, its just the right size for a handy little utility knife.

That little knife is wicked sharp, hardly makes any noise going thru receipt paper.

Maybe at least three. I have pretty large hands and wear XL gloves. But I don't have big, sausage fingers. Just long fingers.
I have wide hands, but skinny fingers.

That thing has tempted me to buy it again and again. Still haven't pulled the trigger though.

I got one for christmas this last year, I may not have any real task in mind for it but it's been used a few times already; super light but durable, I wear it as a neck knife myself. The spine is squared quite sharply so I don't doubt it'd be excellent at striking a firesteel, and with such a large grip it's really easy to control in fine work situations.

At the price, it's difficult to come up with a good reason not to get one to try out.

My proctologist has skinny fingers. That was one of my prerequisites:D
Um, sure. :D
I got one for christmas this last year, I may not have any real task in mind for it but it's been used a few times already; super light but durable, I wear it as a neck knife myself. The spine is squared quite sharply so I don't doubt it'd be excellent at striking a firesteel, and with such a large grip it's really easy to control in fine work situations.

At the price, it's difficult to come up with a good reason not to get one to try out.
I'm sure I'll end up with one, one of these days.

It's small, but the handle is pretty substantial. I can get a full, four-finger grip on it.

View attachment 883093
Glad that thing works for you, but it just doesn't seem worth the money to me. I'm not a big fan of very small, fixed-blade knives. Take my opinion with a grain of salt and a large quantity of horseradish and then spit it out. ;)

Heck of a deal for $19 really. Could always add it to my new BOB. My 3rd one, haha.

ideally, you wanna spend the extra $3-5 and get the hanging kit...

http://morakniv.se/en/product/eldris-limited-edition-2018/
I'd probably rig mine up like this reviewer on the zon did:

sshot-1_2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back