Paramilitary 3

Is it 100% correct the Minuteman will get the same compression lock as the PM2? If so, I definately get one!

Seeing the enthusiam for this, I think it may end up being as popular/difficult to keep in stock as the PM2 :eek: BTW, any pictures or possible release date on this one?

Maybe? I have zero interest in folders this small. Maybe in restrictive areas that wont allow larger folders to be carried legally, and of course folks who like smaller folders....might be real popular?

Does anyone think it is a good guess that the paramilitary 3 will not be available by this July? Knowing that this knife has not been announced yet, I was wondering how long does it usually take new Spyderco knives to hit the market after they have been announced. I have a cousin who is having his 40th birthday in July and I really want to get him a paramilitary 3 but if I knew even with estimated certainty that it will not be available by then I could concentrate on finding him something else.

Just seen this thread. Can't wait to get a pm3. Love my 2 but at work it is a bit much for the office people. I'm on the shop floor but deal a lot with them.
Get a byrd Crow 2 while you're waiting.

BY09G2_L.jpg

I watched a short vendor YouTube about the Para 3 last evening. No actual real life pictures, just the Spyderco announcement teaser again. Their comment was they hope to start receiving the knives into their shop at the end of December and then they will start filling their pre-orders. I was hoping December meant early December so now I am hoping to have one early 2017.

,,,Mike in Canada

I watched a short vendor YouTube about the Para 3 last evening. No actual real life pictures, just the Spyderco announcement teaser again. Their comment was they hope to start receiving the knives into their shop at the end of December and then they will start filling their pre-orders.

Can you share a link to the video?

KOTR, If you search out YouTube Spyderco Para 3 you will find it. I am unsure about posting links to vendors.

,,,Mike in Canada

I watched a short vendor YouTube about the Para 3 last evening. No actual real life pictures, just the Spyderco announcement teaser again. Their comment was they hope to start receiving the knives into their shop at the end of December and then they will start filling their pre-orders. I was hoping December meant early December so now I am hoping to have one early 2017.

,,,Mike in Canada

I pre-ordered as well. I was hoping, um, more like gambling that this would arrive in time to be my Xmas knife. I gauged by pre-order based on the Mantra and Mantra 2 releases last year. But after talking with KC a few days ago, it appears it will not be here in time for Xmas. Lesson learned, I suppose. This knife is the first one I ever pre-ordered...from anywhere. It will be my last. Wasted my Xmas knife money this year. No knife come Xmas morning. Actually, now that I've typed this.......I realize I'm kind of pissed.

On a side note: There has been very little chatter about this knife since the announcement by Spyderco.

Back