• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paulo Balzano

Something extra:

1*iBC5Sk2gFaNhSIJd1jfdIA.jpeg

"...for backers who find it necessary to post comments filled with negative bull shit or who send me rude direct messages over Instagram like "UPDATE?" or "WTF is taking so long" will be put to the back of the line and their knives will go out last."

Wow, just wow.

How about a Sticky on the GBU- "This is What Paying Up Front Gets You......" With a link to these endless threads showing the results of such folly.

Time to take action against this guy while you can still find him.

Most of my orders pay up front... But my turnaround is under a month and I never have more than 8 pending projects at any given time. I update my customers with progress pics every step.

didnt this fellow have an already quite bad reputation prior to this kickstarter deal? dont people do some basic research before sending money? guess not......

this whole thing seems like a bad joke.

didnt this fellow have an already quite bad reputation prior to this kickstarter deal? dont people do some basic research before sending money? guess not......

this whole thing seems like a bad joke.
Yes he did and no I don't think people research or maybe they just don't care. He's still getting people acting supportive and friendly among new followers. I really think most of it are mentally underage people feeling special they get to trade comments with a maker who has a decent following. I just can't wrap my head around it. The fact that he's only active on Instagram probably has a lot to do with it... he can just delete any comment he wants and the community in general on there is pretty toxic to say the least.

So balzano was required to stop making the x tanas but he is still making them despite Castons wishes.

And he still hasn't done anything with Mars.

In fact I guess he's trying to make another model? Who is buying this shit still?

His live insta. Prior to this pic he was grinding the scales and blade.

Screenshot_2017-11-02-21-05-22.png

Of course comments turned off lol

Still have yet to see anyone get a MARS folder. Hope any members on here that purchased a MARS folder from Paulo Balzano did a charge back on their credit card. He will promise extras maybe even a second folder but what’s better your money back or nothing but a promise?

Anyone have a running total of what Paul Stec has stolen/scammed to date? Gotta go back pretty far to get a number, don't forget to include the money he ripped off bhq for and the JerzeeDevil fourm members he stole from...

It would be interesting to see what the end dollar figure is to date.

Put $750 down for me

Anyone have a running total of what Paul Stec has stolen/scammed to date? Gotta go back pretty far to get a number, don't forget to include the money he ripped off bhq for and the JerzeeDevil fourm members he stole from...

It would be interesting to see what the end dollar figure is to date.

Man .. I don't personally know this guy but man he has some big stones. He posts on IG slapping his backers right in the face . No freaking shame . I just couldn't live with myself. I would bust my ass to get them done , Reputation what reputation.

Back