• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PayPal friends and family

I still say everything I buy online for the most part goes through a PayPal transaction. And there are ALWAYS fees. I wonder when amazon will start asking for “vouches” on its products. Because as it was said earlier someone can manufacture vouchers for themselves. But it’s pretty unlikely someone willing to pay their own PayPal fees is going to screw over a seller.

If anyone else that has vouches and can be “trusted” with goods and services can buy the knife from this guy and I’ll reimburse you and pay the transaction fee haha

You do realize that vouches from alot of people including some u probably already done deals means you're probably safe. How often do u see vouches from only complete strangers. Often its guys u know in the community.
Its not about if its unlikely..Its a risk no matter how u try to turn it around. And if youre scamming someone wouldnt you get the total amount back incl the fee. Even if u didnt..wouldnt it be worth it. A few bucks in fees for a 1200 dollar knife

Yes I do. Thanks for making it easy.

This is a hobby and I do it for fun. As someone who actively profiles others I make every effort to remove anyone with questionable ethics.

If PayPal Fees are of a concern- You shouldn't be in this hobby.

Haha..like I care.

You guys must have a pretty long ignore list then, haha. I have bought stuff from well known people in the knife community that wouldnt sell unless it was f&f.
Yes I do. The list isn't truly for me to ignore people, but rather to remind me not to do business with dishonest, untrustworthy, or potentially troublesome individuals. And you know what? I haven't had a major problem buying or selling yet. All through PayPal G&S no less.

The basic concept that you two are missing (you two are infact separate individuals) is that using PayPal gift for a goods and services transaction is dishonest at best, it's actually a type of theft. So in not wanting to be scammed you are infact scamming PayPal out of what you agreed to pay them for their service. You are the scammer in the situation. Further, far more scams are perpetrated through the use of f&f than g&s. It isn't particularly close. Think about it. But if you don't get it by now, I doubt you will. Thanks again for pointing yourself out to be untrustworthy :thumbsup:

Yes I do. The list isn't truly for me to ignore people, but rather to remind me not to do business with dishonest, untrustworthy, or potentially troublesome individuals. And you know what? I haven't had a major problem buying or selling yet. All through PayPal G&S no less.

The basic concept that you two are missing (you two are infact separate individuals) is that using PayPal gift for a goods and services transaction is dishonest at best, it's actually a type of theft. So in not wanting to be scammed you are infact scamming PayPal out of what you agreed to pay them for their service. You are the scammer in the situation. Further, far more scams are perpetrated through the use of f&f than g&s. It isn't particularly close. Think about it. But if you don't get it by now, I doubt you will. Thanks again for pointing yourself out to be untrustworthy :thumbsup:

Yeah..I think we got a winner for the BIGGEST snowflake of the year right here. Congrats craycray

Warning issued for insults

Btw..God doesnt exist..sorry to break it to you. By the way you're thinking, you have to be one retarded church going idiot.

You know what..I even jay walk from time to time. And..hold on to something so you dont faint and hit your head..I even drive faster then the speed limit. Alot! Have I missed that this was a super christian page or something?

Yeah..I think we got a winner for the BIGGEST snowflake of the year right here. Congrats craycray

Btw..God doesnt exist..sorry to break it to you. By the way you're thinking, you have to be one retarded church going idiot.
Insults and religous ones at that. It would seem everyone's concerns about you and your buddy are completely warranted. Enjoy your short stay here. Go back to faciscam.

It was fun and all but its time to work out...dont brake any laws now you guys. Or u wont go to heaven

Last edited:
Am I the only one that finds it hilarious that these 2 non gold members can't even sell here, yet they're probably going to get themselves splashed over it?

Last edited:
The Feedback system here are people vouching for others integrity in completing deals.

Sure, highish feedback folks have gone haywire, but no system is or will ever be perfect. Use the systems you use correctly and trust your gut and things will mostly work out.

Read through this Feedback forum and you'll see that many, many more problems arise when you chose to use F&F over G&S. Give some random a gift of money at your own peril.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that finds it hilarious that these 2 non gold members can't even sell here, yet they're probably going to get themselves splashed over it?

Haha we dont even buy/sell haha...
I was a gold member but i dont remember why

This is hilarius stupid haha...

I still say everything I buy online for the most part goes through a PayPal transaction. And there are ALWAYS fees. I wonder when amazon will start asking for “vouches” on its products. Because as it was said earlier someone can manufacture vouchers for themselves. But it’s pretty unlikely someone willing to pay their own PayPal fees is going to screw over a seller.

If anyone else that has vouches and can be “trusted” with goods and services can buy the knife from this guy and I’ll reimburse you and pay the transaction fee haha

Its kinda scrary when youve baught many ”things” and cant get vouches.
Whos talking about fees?
I need to trust the person whos paying g&s. And sorry i dont trust you.
Whats not to understand about this?

And how can you manufacture vouches?

Back