Picture Thread

I've been too busy to do most of the things I planned for February luckily I seem to have thrown my neck out and can't cut wood like I planned this morning, so I ended up taking some pictures of the Canadian belt Hawk I got from John recently, I plan to post more about this one later but...well see above, the minute things calm down I guess :)

Well John, I'm a person that does his homework and Iv'e got to tell you evry day that goes by I'm more and more happy about going with one of your knives for my first custom ever coming up in Mid April. I work at GM Powetrain Engineering HQ so I was tellin some of the guys in the labs about it and they got all excited about it wanting to "Ping" it a few times. We'll see about that but I'm really Looking Forward to my new knife
a 9 in XD 1/4 inch. .O1 Steele
Black Micarta handle custom.

Well John, I'm a person that does his homework and Iv'e got to tell you evry day that goes by I'm more and more happy about going with one of your knives for my first custom ever coming up in Mid April. I work at GM Powetrain Engineering HQ so I was tellin some of the guys in the labs about it and they got all excited about it wanting to "Ping" it a few times. We'll see about that but I'm really Looking Forward to my new knife

Welcome, Joe!

nice to meet you, hope we can see some pictures as well, I don't think you'll be disappointed :)

nice to meet you, hope we can see some pictures as well, I don't think you'll be disappointed :)

I've been too busy to do most of the things I planned for February luckily I seem to have thrown my neck out and can't cut wood like I planned this morning, so I ended up taking some pictures of the Canadian belt Hawk I got from John recently, I plan to post more about this one later but...well see above, the minute things calm down I guess :)

I am looking forward to reading what you have to say about this one, I know that I really love mine and use it almost exclusively.

Thanks John KY English!

I'll make sure to get pictures up... Once I get my first one I want to consider a few more items.. I know I won't be disappointed. I did tons of research and you are giving me just what I was looking for.. Steel grade, Blade type, Lenth and Thickness.. I was looking for something to maybe hand down one day and I'm sure I could with this knife no matter how much it get' used. I'm going ot need some tips from you as well on maintanence, Sharpening, Whats good for these whats bad, Etc Etc Etc... Sincerily VERY EXCITED!!

I just received my C/U-6 the other day and I am very pleased with it. Beautiful workmanship. Just an indoor pic for today but I hope to get outside with it soon.

cs7r.jpg

Very impressive. Yes there are a ton of people that make knives. More than I could have ever imagined. BUT in all my research JK had a reasonable price, Great quality and just a nice guy all around. John was in Manufacturing for years and seeing I myself am a Manufacturing Engineer I was Bias! No Just kidding I think just great product all around plus he is truley making me a custom. When I asked him to deviate just a little, he was more than happy to do so.

I enjoy modifying designs to better suit the customer`s needs, keeps life from getting boring!

My JK CBK at play.

IMG_5042.jpg

This has been a wonderful knife. I can't say enough good things about it.
IMG_5044.jpg

^^
Great pics everyone!

I love these two little knives.

4725F783-261D-4BBC-8530-E1CC05FDA46E_zpsgfbghh1a.jpg

this is very frustrating but the rain isn't letting em get the picture i want of this one, needless to say, it's the best i could do for now, I'm very happy with this one, much more then i even thought I would be,

the swedge makes the curve of the blade look more sudden then it is, and the light just isn't able to capture the finish or feel of it, drat!

Still wanted to post something it's first day :thumbup:

Thanks JDS1 :)

here's one I call, waiting for dinner to finish cooking

showing off the walnut grain, or she wants a belly rub?

tea...for when Joe and Juan can go take a running jump

Back