Pictures you took while you should have been working

001(36).jpg

This box got some assembly line road rash...looks like a continuous weld bead all around it inside and out...

View attachment 1478635

Interesting. I had a, I believe (it's been a while) a 3/4 T that wasn't threaded in one end. Imagine being on an extension ladder 15 feet up trying to screw in a piece of conduit and... Nothing. Check the fitting and "well, that's not gonna work!"

Haven't seen one since.

Interesting. I had a, I believe (it's been a while) a 3/4 T that wasn't threaded in one end. Imagine being on an extension ladder 15 feet up trying to screw in a piece of conduit and... Nothing. Check the fitting and "well, that's not gonna work!"

Haven't seen one since.

Yes...ive been there just this fall the telehandler i was using died so had to use my extention ladder on the side of a large grain bin on a nice windy day....had a bell box and some fittings in my sweatshirt. Only wanted to go up once but when i went to thread the bell box on the end none of the holes had threads....

Anybody heard from Eversion Eversion ? He got a regrind returned from me last Tuesday and he hasn't been in touch or on BF since last Monday...hopefully everything is ok.

Have encountered too many hives in my travels...used to carry a can of wasp and hornet killer with me....have to hit it from 10 feet away and go have a cup of coffee and wait.
Oh yea I keep a can with me in the summer. Look at the left side of that meter base tho. Homemade fuses is one way to say it...

Back