PIF-ERS just talking shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I gotta get back to work Pete has been holding down the fort for the last couple hours. His turn to " check on something " and my turn to watch over the men

Hey buddy. I'll be back in a few hours and check on the forums. We are so close to being done. Should be testing by lunch time tomorrow

Good God. You're still waiting on that clip? What was the clip 4. I have one that was sent to me to fit my 6 inch to lite but apparently it's for a 4inch to lite with the 3 hole pattern. Let me know what knife you're trying to get a clip 4

Good God. You're still waiting on that clip? What was the clip 4. I have one that was sent to me to fit my 6 inch to lite but apparently it's for a 4inch to lite with the 3 hole pattern. Let me know what knife you're trying to get a clip 4
Lefty clips for an Espada XL and Talwar XL. We'll see what shows up this week...

Apparently for his cold steel knife. Lol

I think this will be a good place to put some heavy peer pressure on y'all about grabbing something from the PIF thread when, "Oooooo... pretty. I want it, but I'll wait for someone else to claim it because I probably have about 30 knives too many (PIF one of those ;)) and don't need another one." I'll be sure to tag Deinos when this occurs, current meme master of PIF'ing peer pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back