PIF-ERS just talking shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am glad that is the case it would bother me much more for someone to just wander in with such a comment as yours @Blues Bender
I still might have issues with it but at least you aren't just poking in randomly

I was part of the PIF thread before it was a swap meet/drama club ;)
@Blues Bender it's all good brother carry on! People probably don't know you enough to get your humor or insight in this case. I know that you're just speaking generally and casually but as you can see things have been a bit tense around here lately.

So, the consensus seems to be that my desire to hold participants to a minimum standard of communication and paying attention to the list updates makes me a big meanie.

I've been participating in this thread since the second week, I was heavily involved in the cleanup of the guidelines, and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here.

Up until this recent drama generated by a bunch of new participants coming in and telling us how things should be run I have had no problems with anyone in here...yet when I ask that people take the time to communicate like an adult and have the personal responsibility to keep abreast of updates on their own I'm the one who has snide remarks made about them?

Everyone of the OG PIF-ers I reached out to recently voiced the same concerns, but here I am getting thrown under the bus in the spirit of kumbaya...I'm done, this thread is no longer what I signed up for a year and a half ago.

Well I will say part of what bothers me with @Blues Bender was that it only seems to be adding fuel to a fire and with people on edge it is bothering me to see the fires fueled. I spoke more harshly then I should have myself so I apologize for that bit.

So, the consensus seems to be that my desire to hold participants to a minimum standard of communication and paying attention to the list updates makes me a big meanie.

I've been participating in this thread since the second week, I was heavily involved in the cleanup of the guidelines, and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here.

Up until this recent drama generated by a bunch of new participants coming in and telling us how things should be run I have had no problems with anyone in here...yet when I ask that people take the time to communicate like an adult and have the personal responsibility to keep abreast of updates on their own I'm the one who has snide remarks made about them?

Everyone of the OG PIF-ers I reached out to recently voiced the same concerns, but here I am getting thrown under the bus in the spirit of kumbaya...I'm done, this thread is no longer what I signed up for a year and a half ago.

You are truly OG, I respect your opinion, not telling anyone how to run the show, but I will not apologize for wanting to know what is going on, and for opining that something/ someone is a bit off.

You seem to think someone is not communicating properly and doing due diligence about the list,
I think there are some issues with the thread being taken advantage of, and uneven pifs and junk "bundles"
You are fine with what you said, as far as I am concerned.
I have far more empathy for someone having a struggle getting up to speed, than I do for someone I think is not going at things in the true spirit of things, perhaps with the goal of profiting from the thread.
Russ

This is a public forum, buddy, and anyone can post in this thread at their own will. If you don’t like it, then I suggest logging out and trying out the knife groups on Instagram where you can block people.

Quite frankly, this whole PIF debacle is pretty entertaining:D
Really? Well your wrong I can do something about it. I can send all this drama right back to the pif thread so all this nice shiny light is back where it belongs. Where it all came from. And that seems to be what you sir would like so you got it. All on you. OG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back