PIF-ERS just talking shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
booger green

timthumb.php
Great job. I wasn't sure if you could get orange to come out right, but yours looks great.

If they would make the Dozier in the lime green with black blade and the thumb hole I'd buy another one. Just because

Great job. I wasn't sure if you could get orange to come out right, but yours looks great.

It wasn't as easy as I thought, the 2 red knives were what I got from letting it soak/boil for 10 minutes. Still better than yellow and pink (latter was on clearance and had every intention of dying it).

This thread is getting moved BACK to the original forum. We do not allow knife discussion of any kind in Community unless it's to advertise for knife shows.

This thread is getting moved BACK to the original forum. We do not allow knife discussion of any kind in Community unless it's to advertise for knife shows.

Thank you Ken. I had started the thread there but it was moved so I thought I put it in the wrong place being a new member. Thank you for your support and time fixing the errors.

Cheers

South paw draw South paw draw
Who is Pete? What did i miss? :/
Pete is my right hand man at work. He also rides in with me from my side of town. And is not a knife guy. Pete also borrows my knives and with the Dozier has decided he likes it. My wife decided she liked my blue one and kept it. I got the green one I currently have from RoachBelly44 RoachBelly44 . And normally I would just pass it on and pick up another one . Pete's a solid dude. We joke with each other quite a bit. I however don't want to give up the one I currently have. So I was making jokes that most here know. And now you are filled in on. I was able to get Pete a Dozier of his own from a member of the pif thread and I have not told Pete. I'll give it to him and let him know it's from one of the forum brothers. I hope it starts his love for the hobby and hopefully he comes and joins us here on the forums.

Last edited:
Thank you South paw draw South paw draw ...i was feeling outta the loop. Took some time away from the forums to make a couple scales to put on an older Pat Crawford CRKT Falcon.

Thank you South paw draw South paw draw ...i was feeling outta the loop. Took some time away from the forums to make a couple scales to put on an older Pat Crawford CRKT Falcon.

Ya no worries mate. If I reference Pete that's my right hand man and I'm cracking jokes. But if I say Dave... well Dave's a douche. So anything I say about Dave is not a joke but just telling it like it is.

South paw draw South paw draw You gunna work up some pocket slips, bud? I'd be interested for sure. I'm always on the lookout for slips and pocket organizers, and general leather craft.
I've been pocket carrying a lot of "traditionals" lately, and I could use some from little Toothpick and Peanut size, all the way up to Cheeteh/Copperlock size.
Lately I've had to resort to using belt sheaths as pocket slips:confused:
20191007_125955.jpg

RoachBelly44 RoachBelly44 I gotta say, that particular belt sheath has some nice character to it, and looks like it perfect with the Cheetah.
And it "sort-of" works as a slip.
It's a Case brand "soft side" sheath, so it's a real thin subtle leather. However, it still has a flap, and snaps, and a belt loop....so NOT such a good slip after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back