PIF-ERS just talking shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys stay safe out there. Well time for me to hunt down another sak Alox. Think I jinxed myself now I can’t find mine. I had a cadet. Do you guys know of a model similar but maybe change nail file for something else.

Look for a used Cadet 2. It has a secondary blade instead of a file.

They can get a little pricey sometimes. Even though it is called a Cadet 2, it really is just an early production Cadet.

D dsalazar

Look for a used Cadet 2. It has a secondary blade instead of a file.

They can get a little pricey sometimes.
Sound like what I need. Or I believe there was one scissors. I think I spelled that right. I’m going to have to try to find one for trade though.
Holidays coming up so no gear, knife, gun or fun purchases. Unless the fun is for the kids. Usually February is when I can start little purchase here and there.

Sound like what I need. Or I believe there was one scissors. I think I spelled that right. I’m going to have to try to find one for trade though.
Holidays coming up so no gear, knife, gun or fun purchases. Unless the fun is for the kids. Usually February is when I can start little purchase here and there.
You might also consider the Recruit model. A non Alox version of the Cadet 2. Try the bay for a used one.

Another option is the Spartan. Super easy to find. Dirt cheap too. Larger than the Cadet but smaller than the Soldier/Pioneer. Most people consider it a non Alox Pioneer. I’ve seen them on the bay for six bucks.

Hope this helps.

You might also consider the Recruit model. A non Alox version of the Cadet 2. Try the bay for a used one.

Another option is the Spartan. Super easy to find. Dirt cheap too. Larger than the Cadet but smaller than the Soldier/Pioneer. Most people consider it a non Alox Pioneer. I’ve seen them on the bay for six bucks.

Hope this helps.
I think the Alox is what attracts me to them more. But yes may have to go with a non Alox to get me by.
Lunch time and I was already reaching for it.

D dsalazar

USPS is taking their sweet time today. Lol.
So is the USPS. But good news my glasses I paid on 9/13/19 yet Friday the 13th and are only going to take 7-10 days to come in are in .

Dony hurt yourself working it out guys I have tried so many ways to math it out in my head. Here is the break down
I ordered:

1. titanium frames in black that are unusual
That delayed them an extra week
2. I ordered every and I mean every option offered. My Optometrist side it my very well be the first order of it's kind
3. They had a lens fail. Probably because of the ordering everything but I thing its because I ordered on Friday the 13th and the world is testing my patience.

I'm headed off to go get my eyes can't wait to see right again.. ps. My eye are not that bad. I just can't see things 35-40faway as clear as I use to. I call it my fuzzy vision.

So is the USPS. But good news my glasses I paid on 9/13/19 yet Friday the 13th and are only going to take 7-10 days to come in are in .

Dony hurt yourself working it out guys I have tried so many ways to math it out in my head. Here is the break down
I ordered:

1. titanium frames in black that are unusual
That delayed them an extra week
2. I ordered every and I mean every option offered. My Optometrist side it my very well be the first order of it's kind
3. They had a lens fail. Probably because of the ordering everything but I thing its because I ordered on Friday the 13th and the world is testing my patience.

I'm headed off to go get my eyes can't wait to see right again.. ps. My eye are not that bad. I just can't see things 35-40faway as clear as I use to. I call it my fuzzy vision.
Good to hear that your eyes are finally here. Just remember that there is a learning curve with that type of lens. It will take some getting used to.

I really want to see the finished product. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back