Please help me decide on the Chris Reeves knife type.

IMG_20190127_093748~3.jpg

Enjoy . CRK build and lock up are something exceptional!

I don't follow CRK because its not my style, but while in Germany I did see at least two stores with what were certainly not CRKs by price alone (the euro wasn't doing That well) but certainly had the markings and looked, through glass, to be close enough to fool. Certainly possible that depending on the timeframe, someone could have ended up with a number of fakes and not realized it at the time. I mean, we've certainly seen disparaging remarks on the Falkniven F1 and the Spyderco H1 Dragonfly where the owner didn't realize they had gotten a fake.

Congrats on the knife OP.

Don't listen to airman about crk clip.
Its an ergonomic wonder, makes my other knives even better so...
ce6dxEr.jpg

7bFecWdh.jpg

a4jzkFX.jpg

Pm2 is getting it recessed into handle soon.

Last edited:
I forgot what the original post was, but... I love my small 21 and Inkosi. Perfect for my EDC, I have medium sized hands so those with larger hands or live in areas that don't freak out about larger blades will be thrilled with the large 21.

Wow.. Love this challenge.. So after 2 weeks I can enter... Honestly I'm ready now but I will wait as you have instructed.. So excited

Actually, the OP was referring to those that have more than one CRK and different models. If this is your one and only CRK, there’s no need to wait two weeks to post in the thread. Now, if in a few months/weeks/days you just have to have another CRK and that one becomes your favorite one to carry every day, then wait the two weeks to post in the thread.

Haters and the haters who like what they have to say.:eek:

007Airman

If I wasn't happy with a purchase, why do it over & over again? Insanity perhaps? :confused:
I bought out a dealer years ago and picked up several reeve along with many other brands all the other brands were better made. The reeve were the least impressive. The thumb purchase is not sized properly, way too small especially on the small models. The blades are way too thin for anything except whittling and the ceramic ball wears the tang prematurely if you actually flick like a normal blade. The clip is terrible the only thing the keeps it from being the worst is it's not made in China. The only saving grace is the bushings.
Reeve needs to step up to making a real folder.

marcinek likes this

Wow.. Love this challenge.. So after 2 weeks I can enter... Honestly I'm ready now but I will wait as you have instructed.. So excited
Don’t wait on my account--that’s not even my thread. I started on Jan 1 and haven’t signed up yet, but I’ve always had issues with getting paperwork in on time...

Back