Poll: How much would you be willing to pay...?

How much would you be willing to pay for a CPK obstacle course style cutting competition blade?

• Total voters
This is just some preliminary research, so don't get too excited about anything, ok?

Please read the following carefully before casting your vote, and take your time to cast your vote. You only get one, and the poll doesn't have a deadline. If you wanna make your decision after some discussion, that's a good thing.

The idea with dollar amounts is to get a gauge on the maximum price you'd be willing to lay down.

Obviously, it would be great to get a knife like this for 5 bucks, but we live in a real world with actual moneyz and costs, and producing a knife like this will have to generate profit or it won't get made. How many, and how much is kind of what I'm looking to loosely gauge.

Generally speaking, the handle would accommodate two handed grip techniques and have a blade long enough to get through wider targets.

No design work has commenced, so any suggestions or ideas you might have are welcome, especially considering we have at least a half dozen veterans of KorD as regular contributors to the forum.

If CPK were to produce a knife designed for obstacle course cutting, like you see on Knife or Death, using all the resources and innovations you've come to expect from CPK, how much would you be willing to pay for such a knife?

Like I said, this is VERY preliminary. I'm just trying to gauge enthusiasm and interest.

Thanks for your comments and votes!

Man! Look what you’ve started, Lorien!:D Mike

I cannot wait to see what CPK comes up with! :eek:

UN5VGX9.jpg

yeah I think it's a "go" we just need to do our homework. It's such a niche item I don't see it becoming a standard pattern so I expect it would be a one-time-run of pre-orders. Need to clear the books first.

I’ve got pneumonia and I’m so out of it right now.

Super excited. This is the first I’ve felt good in the last few days.

I’m going to be super bummed if I come back to this thread once my sanity has returned to find out this isn’t really happening.

This is such good news. Something I’ve been wanting for a long time.

Back