POOR customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Starter Program" began in 2015. Although S!K stated they did not guarantee by any date, they estimated that they would have all the "starter Program" orders out within 12 months. That did not happen. At the same time they were selling old spec 5.0, 4.1 and 3.5. S!K stated in writing that these should ship in 1 to 2 months. Mine took 4 months, and others took a lot longer.

March 2015 to September 2017 is years, not 18 months...

"I have no dogs in this hunt, but to me, the way I see it, you should be passionate enough about what you want that nothing else matters. Nothing."

Are we talking about knives?

Chiral, you are a guy with a great rep. However, the trouble started before 2016. My 4.1 order of two arrived months late with no explanation or communication - many months before 2016. The 3.5 second was the next ride - months late with no communication.

Nice knives, especially for the price, but not worth the drama and broken promises.

Because no knife matters to me above all other things. Just not a fan boy.

This thread belongs in the GB&U.

Still waiting for my GSO 4.1 since 3OCT2015 and GSO10 24SEP2015. I have seen on Ebay selling them for an extra $10-$50 more. I dont see a difference of $0-$50 worth 2-3 years of wait anymore. I still regret pre-ordering than buying a pre-owned. And I think the Old stonewashed finish is better than the new blasted one.

As said before, I have no dogs in this hunt, but don't many do that every day with Dozier, Randall, and others?

As said before, I have no dogs in this hunt, but don't many do that every day with Dozier, Randall, and others?

Yes, but you are told of the wait, and I have heard zero complaints of missed dates from Dozier or Randall.

Those that regularly miss dates end up in the GB&U, where this thread should be, filed under bad, ugly, or "I'm just a tease."

Can someone tell me when it became standard operating procedure for grown men to belly ache and cry on the internet? I get so tired of sissies.
It is worse to cry about people posting valid complaints about poor customer service.

I wasn't aware of them requiring advance payment, but if so, they must have customer service and prompt refunds.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me when it became standard operating procedure for grown men to belly ache and cry on the internet? I get so tired of sissies.

After we warch the view, ill have you show me on the doll where the survive knive customer service touched you.

And such a "manly" response from you, seriously? You might have a huge discretionary income to be able to disperse funds towards merchandise that is not only non existent but historically unobtainable for months to years after such said payment has been made. Would you really direct the "sissy" comment to someone in person?

And such a "manly" response from you, seriously? You might have a huge discretionary income to be able to disperse funds towards merchandise that is not only non existent but historically unobtainable for months to years after such said payment has been made. Would you really direct the "sissy" comment to someone in person?

Yes sir, i would.

Sorry. Edited. Pretty sure i was outside the rules on that one. All apologies.

Last edited:
So everyone who's been led on with production and shipping deadlines, promised delivery dates, promise after promise, posted excuses After posted excuses should not want answers because of a property fire( glad no one was hurt)?
Life happens that's what insurance is for does it suck im sure? But after all the give us time after give us time this company has asked for and then just took without a care or response until they felt fit. Why should the people who's money they had for seriously a very long time except anymore excuses?
The money comes in so fast the knives go out so slow why? To keep food in the fridge the lights on gas in the cars? I mean as long as a few people every month get a knife when many more should be it's ok? A pyramid is a pyramid soon you hit the tip and money runs out. Everyone here has a right to bitch. Give them slack hell no.

Last edited:
So everyone who's been led on with production and shipping deadlines, promised delivery dates, promise after promise, posted excuses After posted excuses should not want answers because of a property fire( glad no one was hurt)? Life happens that's what insurance is for does it suck im sure. But after all the give us time after give us time this company has asked for and then just took without a care or response until they felt fit. Why should the people who's money they had for seriously a very long time except anymore excuses? The money comes in so fast the knives go out so slow why to keep food in the fridge the lights on gas in the cars? I mean as long as a few people every month get a knife when many more should be it's ok? A pyramid is a pyramid soon you hit the tip and money runs out. Everyone here has a right to bitch. Give them slack hell no.
Is this some sort of cryptographic message syntax that we're supposed to decipher, or is this just a "piss" poor rant that lacks basic punctuation?

Is this some sort of cryptographic message syntax that we're supposed to decipher, or is this just a "piss" poor rant that lacks basic punctuation?

No rant sorry was typing fast. Me along with others are just tired of the excuses as the multiple threads started prove. Some still hope but a lot of us are tired of it.

I am not going to discount anyone with a complaint here. It is true that too many delays have happened, especially with the recent move.

Even the guys at Survive!Knives have admitted there is a problem. They have made moves in an effort to fix this(the SK line, the move to a larger facility, among others). This move hasn't bore fruit yet, but there is effort and action to try to quell the frustrations from all sides. Steps are being tread, but change will not happen immediately. We aren't in China.

Now, it is okay to ask questions and such. That is our right. We live in a free country. Just let cooler heads prevail in doing so. There is no need to get angry at each other for having differing opinions.

No rant sorry was typing fast. Me along with others are just tired of the excuses as the multiple threads started prove. Some still hope but a lot of us are tired of it.

"Tired of it" is a bit of an understatement.

I have folks here with eyes peeled for Survive knives for me! I've bought every Survive knife I've owned here on the classifieds, so I really don't have a dog in this fight!

So everyone who's been led on with production and shipping deadlines, promised delivery dates, promise after promise, posted excuses After posted excuses should not want answers because of a property fire( glad no one was hurt)?
Life happens that's what insurance is for does it suck im sure? But after all the give us time after give us time this company has asked for and then just took without a care or response until they felt fit. Why should the people who's money they had for seriously a very long time except anymore excuses?
The money comes in so fast the knives go out so slow why? To keep food in the fridge the lights on gas in the cars? I mean as long as a few people every month get a knife when many more should be it's ok? A pyramid is a pyramid soon you hit the tip and money runs out. Everyone here has a right to bitch. Give them slack hell no.
Yep, definitely won't be buying anymore Survive Knives or recommending them to anyone I know, once I get the one and only knife I'm waiting on going 2.5 years. Last I time I checked their knives are just still being made with a steel and not out of gold so I will be looking elsewhere.

Last edited:
Wow, 2.5 years for a production knife. Absolutely absurd, insulting and IMO criminal. Meanwhile back at the ranch they crank out "2nds" and sell them.

They shouldn't make a single knife for sale until they make mends with people who've been waiting for YEARS.

Anyone who disagrees is so blinded that they make themselves look bad by posting in defense of said practices. Thanks for letting us know who you are though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back