Progress Thread - The Redmeadow Bowies

My handstitching is improving, picking up some better quality needles and thread helped a lot (now if I could just remember what kind they were:oops::eek:)
IMG_20171018_131228.jpg IMG_20171018_131349-1024x1820.jpg

That stitching does look good, I’ve never been real good at hand stitching, but I’m working on it.

John, I've really enjoyed your WIP threads, your infused humor, and the great photography too. Really well done and quite enjoyable. Many of us have followed WIP threads by other makers, and while some of those makers have captured part of what you've accomplished, I can't think of anyone else that's pulled it all together the way you have.

Hopefully, you're enjoying the effort put into your knives as we are (OK, speaking for myself, as I am) - all of your blades seem functional and well thought out. Looking forward to watching you continue to push yourself and your craft. Well done, well done indeed. :thumbsup:

You need to change the music when you post a video like that!

It needs to go "bow chicka, bow chicka, bow chicka wow wow..." o_O

:D DAMN fine knife!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ETA - Sheldon, I couldn't agree more. Well said.

Thanks guys, I really enjoy these threads amd the subforum as a whole. Probably not the greatest resource, but there's some nuggets along the way. Thanks for that post Shel.

Back