PSK Sr Passaround!!!!

I'd love to be in on this! I've been waiting a while to handle one of Scott's knives! I agree to the rules. I'll be moving soon as well, but I'll include all of the info in the email if I make the list!

Cool passaround, I've been wanting a chance to handle some of Scott's work. I'd love a spot on this one, I agree to the terms presented.

Ok folks, the list is closed.

At this point, I am going to order the list based on geography as well as time restrictions. I'll order and repost the list in the first post and once Scott's get the beauty done, we'll be off and running.

I can say this, I had mine out yesterday and today and it's an amazing and versatile knife.

As we do reviews, we are going to post a sticky that is titled "Gossman PSK Sr Passaround Reviews" which will contain each review. I would like to keep it together as ONE source for future reference.

Thanks for your interest in both the knife and in Scott. He's a great guy and very generous. I have no doubt you'll love the knife.

As a bonus, I plan to buy 12 patches and give one to each participant as a way to say 'thanks'. That way everyone has something to remind them of the passaround. (pending availability of patches from scott).

Thanks!
brett

The passaround knife is profiled, ground and ready to heat treat tomorrow. I'll do my best to have it finished the end of next week. Thanks to everyone who is participating.
Scott

The passaround knife is profiled, ground and ready to heat treat tomorrow. I'll do my best to have it finished the end of next week. Thanks to everyone who is participating.
Scott

Sweet scott! Sounds awesome.

I am LOVING my SR. It's the perfect size.

Nice job!
Brett

Just finished the first temper an hour ago. :D One more temper and it'll be ready to finish this week.
Scott

Awesome, this is exciting, very much looking forward to it.

Exciting?? I've wet myself every time I have opened this thread to check and see if I really got in on the passaround!:eek:

OK, I exaggerated, but, you're right - it IS exciting.

Playing with my Standard PSKs - I can tell this is oing to be a great knife (which is a great value as well). I am a big fan of "basic."

Ok folks, I have updated the list in post #1. It's in final order now, pending any changes.

Scott says the first person , bearthedog, should have the knife mid next week. let the fun begin.

I will send out the address to the next person as soon as you are ready to ship.

Also, please let me know if you would like to move on the list. it's not set in stone but I've taken into consideration time restrictions, etc.

As for the patches: there is one patch for each person on the passaround. to save on shipping, the patches will go out with the knife to the next person. Take one patch and put the rest in the box and send with the knife to the next person.

Take care!
Brett

Hey guys, I hate to do this, but I must bow out for now. I will be travling, sometimes last minute, and don't know if I'll be around by the time the knife arrives.

So, Brett -- there's a spot open to whomever was next on the list!

Gossman patch! Woohoo! I'm getting quite excited to play with this thing...

Sorry to hear about your withdrawal Brian! Hope the travels go well.

alright folks, we ONE MORE person to fill out the passaround. Step on up!!

thanks,
Brett

Back