PSK Sr Passaround!!!!

Gossman patch! Woohoo! I'm getting quite excited to play with this thing...

Sorry to hear about your withdrawal Brian! Hope the travels go well.

That's a nice patch too. I planned on ordering one with my next PSK (whichever size) purchase. Very generous of you, Brett.:thumbup:

That's a nice patch too. I planned on ordering one with my next PSK (whichever size) purchase. Very generous of you, Brett.:thumbup:

My pleasure. Everyone needs a Gossman patch.

I hope you all enjoy it!

brett

actually,
Unless we get someone soon, I think closing the passaround to 11 is just fine. It gives each person a better chance of winning this baby.

Good luck!
Brett

actually,
Unless we get someone soon, I think closing the passaround to 11 is just fine. It gives each person a better chance of winning this baby.

Good luck!
Brett
I'm all for that suggestion, also, nice touch on giving Gossman patches to the participants, that's very cool:cool:

This passaround is CLOSED!

11 participants. Makes for a nice probability of winning!

Thanks Scott for your generosity.

BRett

If all goes as planned,......
Scott

No more bad Karma and cranky belt sanders?:D

Looking forward to this. I had my standard PSK with scales out playing with it and imagining it were longer. Why do I get a sense of Deja Vu when I do that?:eek:

No more bad Karma and cranky belt sanders?:D

Looking forward to this. I had my standard PSK with scales out playing with it and imagining it were longer. Why do I get a sense of Deja Vu when I do that?:eek:

LOL!!!!!! They SAY size doesn't matter....until they get a SR.

Dude, you will LOVE it.

Brett

The passaround knife is on it's way to Bear the dog. Bear if you read this, you will have to sign for the package, it's insured.
Scott

Just got home to see the package is here. Its Sat. the 13th and I will be ready to mail it off Monday. I will get a whole day to phograph it and cut myself too maybe. Keep you posted. Bret you can send me the next adress if you want.
-RB

Picked up the knife from the post office this morning. I'm looking forward to playing with it tomorrow.

DSC02756.JPG

Back