Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

1*vB9Q6grWFtZ7u2c0FNKH4Q.gif

Can't begin to describe how grateful I am to you guys. I have the best Clients/friends in the world. Just got a dozen Blackwing pencils in the mail, thanks greatscoot greatscoot !

When I was growing up, my family ran a printing and office supply company. In the back, there was a big grey cabinet with all the pens, pencils and markers in it. I would open that cabinet and just start drooling. There wasn't necessarily anything fancy in there, but I have always loved writing instruments. It must be something in the family genetics.
If I may, this is my sisters' shop. She also hand binds books and makes archival boxes. I'll have to tell her she needs to carry Blackwings now.

Last edited:
When I was growing up, my family ran a printing and office supply company. In the back, there was a big grey cabinet with all the pens, pencils and markers in it. I would open that cabinet and just start drooling. There wasn't necessarily anything fancy in there, but I have always loved writing instruments.
Right? I've always liked pens and pencils even though I'm not an artist or a writer. When I started dating my wife, she asked me what I wanted for my Birthday. I told her I'm a simple guy and it's tough to beat a fresh box of pencils. She laughed and thought I was nuts, but did get me a box of Dixon Ticonderogas.

One of these things is not like the other....
20210610_121416-01.jpeg

When I was growing up, my family ran a printing and office supply company. In the back, there was a big grey cabinet with all the pens, pencils and markers in it. I would open that cabinet and just start drooling. There wasn't necessarily anything fancy in there, but I have always loved writing instruments. It must be something in the family genetics.
If I may, this is my sisters' shop. She also hand binds books and makes archival boxes. I'll have to tell her she needs to carry Blackwings now.

Let your sister know that she should be selling those brass pencil sharpeners here on the exchange. Those Instagram pocket jewelry folks would pay 10X that amount just because it's brass 😁 .

I was looking for a new toy for the gran and found this. 02251DBB-13B7-4038-B935-4B05858E0C5E.jpeg
your pictures of him are great but I would bet he can have his moments.

Back