Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

I'll peen the face of the guard and refit a couple of times to close any gaps, they'll usually tap on pretty snug after that. It's not bad with copper or bronze, Nickel Silver can be a pain. I can't wait to see the handle on that, can't get over how that grain runs.

I'll peen the face of the guard and refit a couple of times to close any gaps, they'll usually tap on pretty snug after that. It's not bad with copper or bronze, Nickel Silver can be a pain. I can't wait to see the handle on that, can't get over how that grain runs.
I'll put up a better pic tomorrow, already have about 5 coats of DO on it and I'll put a few on tomorrow. It's looks like a 3D spiderweb in the grain.

Another 900 year old knife with first coat of Danish earl.
n6UrljY.jpg
Scooter,
That Mesquite Does look Great! I like the Clip point on this little guy!
Is that Jimping I spy on the spine??

Does are noice! Hand cut I assume, I have some Italian woodworking hand cut files it like the difference between a Yugo and Ferrari. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to using them, picked up a few specifically for slotting guards. Between these and the Jewelers saw, life should be a lot easier there.
IMG_20171219_123412.jpg

See - now I just thought that the KA comment was meant to say that the new files KICK ASS - which is, as you would expect. That is an appropriate comment :) CUZ they do :thumbsup:

Auto correct jumped in and left behind KISS ASS. :eek: Isn't that what happened? :confused:

Oh MY o_O

Ray

You can think that if you want to, Ray.:D

Let there be no confusion, I was calling Mack a kiss ass. Which he fully owned up to.:p

They are some pretty nice files though.

Back