Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

I had a request for a Grizzly wrench and of course can't make things easy for myself:p
(Note, that's my Frankenstein'd TRP in the video not a Grizzly)

Last edited:
Going home to a cheesie Bastid this week. :cool:
FELjhUa.jpg

It’s great most of the time but I want to move out of Oregon and it makes it hard to leave and almost impossible to get the wife to agree to move.
This reminded me of what we were talking about earlier lol.
1sU7AuMqKo5vSbyeIIHxtBnvr1rC2k6mqDs-XusrDn1r4z-vJPukpry-YCzz8P2_xOezh-JEGIGqnV3CHSgRqEk4XnpOGZsQoin6wg

Is Texas where we ought to be? So are we loading up the truck and move to......!! Better weather is why you want to move? Maybe to TX? I have thought of being an expat but would miss my other family too much, not to mention just the thought of the logistics. Would love to wake up in a hammock with the ocean crashing on the shore. I did like Cabo San Lucas when we visited years ago.

Last edited:
2 days and my cucumbers are up:eek: I've got some watermelons, pumpkins, peppers and tomatoes going in different stages. All the things that our short ass grow season decides to freeze out if they don't get started early enough. The warm winter we had has got me germinating early this year. I keep forgetting it's only March!
20210324_013808-01.jpeg

I stopped at a pawn shop outside Detroit on Saturday.

My new shootin’ iron.

JzOC882.jpg

Now I have to do those home improvement projects :mad::p.

I stopped at a pawn shop outside Detroit on Saturday.

My new shootin’ iron.

JzOC882.jpg

Now I have to do those home improvement projects :mad::p.

Yeah, it’s a curse. Nice gun though. I had a cheap one that came with the compressor that just sits. My Porter Cable has a lot of miles on it. This one ought to serve you well.

Yeah, it’s a curse. Nice gun though. I had a cheap one that came with the compressor that just sits. My Porter Cable has a lot of miles on it. This one ought to serve you well.

It usually sells for around $100. I got it for $60 out the door.

I’ll be replacing all the window casing, baseboard trim and quarter round in three rooms.

After that it’s going on Facebook marketplace for $60 obo so no one gets tempted to expand this little project ;):D.

My 20v PC did all the trim up north, and I mean ALL the trim without skipping a beat or needing an air line. Windows, doors, baseboards, etc. You’ll see when you come to the cottage. Three of the kids have used it at their houses too. Don’t sell it. You’ll eventually need it again, and you can’t beat a good nailer.

Back