Attention Q and A re: the BF Spring Street Barlow!! Read carefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have a question. I placed my screen name in the special instructions on the site. Is that correct? Should it have been entered in PayPal’s instruction to merchant?
I entered it on the special instructions section on the site as well and I think that’s where we were supposed to enter it. On the confirmation email it doesn’t show anything but I think we should be good to go, it’ll probably show on their end.

I entered it on the special instructions section on the site as well and I think that’s where we were supposed to enter it. On the confirmation email it doesn’t show anything but I think we should be good to go, it’ll probably show on their end.
I emailed GSJ my username just to be extra safe.

Thanks again for all you guys have done.

Only request, since we had a few hiccups, is that we hopefully get a chance to rectify any issues with the user name if they come up. Some people didn't see that part while some of us put our names but it doesn't show in the PayPal receipt (and haven't received a receipt from Barry's site).

So we're dead in the water if we have less than 50 posts in the traditional forum?? I'm a few shy of that, but I don't recall that being the stipulated requirement at the initial announcement of the BF knife and was thus led to believe I qualified as I participated in the polls to select the final iteration of the knife.

Original requirement was 25 posts outside of sales forum. Now it’s 50 in the traditional section? I’ve been a member for 16 years and have almost a thousand posts.

User name included in the PP note to vendor. Didn't see a spot to put it on the gsj site - yay, phone.
If i miss out, i will be sad, but not mad.

Done, and Many Many thanks to Waynorth and to those helping make this happen!!

Please read the ordering instructions thread first (which I am trying to get "stickied"!)
The corrected front Label is coming soon (under construction!!)
Sorry you can only order one knife!! The pressure is great for even one!!!! If you know a way that limits the dreaded "Flippers" 😡 , let me know!

International requests; there will be a dealer in Europe for a limited number of knives - coming soon!
I will have a limited number of knives for Canadians only!! Don't bug me until I get them!! I am prepaying for them myself!! I will post them for sale!! They'll be subject to duty and taxes!
Oops. Saw this too late. Should I cancel or will you be able to fold into your order and I'll cover anything extra.

Big thanks to Charlie and Barry, and Spark :thumbsup: Barry is really going to have his hands full, so I hope he doesn't get any extra work through folks not reading the ordering instructions properly :thumbsup:

Thanks also to my friend r8shell r8shell , who very kindly offered to take receipt of my knife, and ship it over for me, something she has done with the forum knife before :) :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back