Attention Q and A re: the BF Spring Street Barlow!! Read carefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hd1lj1D.jpg
Oh my! I am going to go out to the store and buy some silver rhinestones for the handle! It will look AMAZING!:rolleyes:

After seeing pictures I'm probably more excited for these than the 86 Angus I have on the way

Last edited:
Excited to see what these will look like in sunlight and then after some pocket time. I hope no long time members are going to be robbed of getting one of these. I wouldnt hate one of the more black ones if i also had one that was red at the bolsters. But luck of the draw in fine, especially if it means everyone gets one.

Wow. I'm too tired to go thru this thread right now, but here are a couple answers.

I won't send confirmation from my site, but your PP invoice is good for now. I will 'fulfill' orders when I start shipping.

If you did not include your forum name you will still get the knife.

Please, Please, Please do not pay $999 if you dont have the code. I cannot refund PayPal fees.

Going to take a nap now....

If there are enough knives to go around we will likely let some folks buy a second.

Ok, zzzzzzz...................
Looks like I messed up and didn’t see that there was a new post to order the forum knife til today even though I’m on the forum daily; I guess I didn’t look in the right place.😢 Of course, the knife is now listed as out of stock. Upon reading your post, I see that if there are enough knives to go around, you might let folks get a second one. So, my question is when will you know if there are extras so I might be able to order my first one, or am I out of luck already? Thank you very much.

Looks like I messed up and didn’t see that there was a new post to order the forum knife til today even though I’m on the forum daily; I guess I didn’t look in the right place.😢 Of course, the knife is now listed as out of stock. Upon reading your post, I see that if there are enough knives to go around, you might let folks get a second one. So, my question is when will you know if there are extras so I might be able to order my first one, or am I out of luck already? Thank you very much.
All 500 knives old out in under 24 hours, so nobody will be getting a 2nd one. A very small few knives were held back for long-time Bladeforum members who may have missed their chance. The mad rush of GEC enthusiasts and new members bought out all the knives this year. Usually you have 3-5 days to order a BF knife, so this is a first for everybody to have them sell out so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back