Attention Q and A re: the BF Spring Street Barlow!! Read carefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to the USPS website and sign up for an account with their "Informed Delivery" service. You will be able to see all your incoming mail, both flatmail and packages, including shipping labels for packages that have been created but haven't physically entered the system yet. I am in the same boat as you-- I got no order confirmation (other than the PayPal receipt) and I have gotten no shipping notice either. But when I look in my USPS Informed Delivery account I can see a tracking number for a label that was created originating in Poulsbo, WA 98370 and that has saved me an entire bottle of Tums :)

Thanks, I did that but it's not showing anything yet. I did get a PayPal invoice so not too worried.....yet ;)

Lower The Boats! Make Ready Ye Harpoons !
Aye, we be a dinin' on braised Narwhale giblets for supper.😋

Seriously...Is it only the 1st of October and the word is they are shipping in a week or so? That has to be a record....normally its mid to late December with (for me at least)..a couple just after the new year. In the midst of a global pandemic no less...astounding!
Cheers.
I found out today the USPS has suspended shipping to Australia and parts there about. The culprit is of course Covid. Apparently it’s only temporary. Let’s hope so. 🤞Jon, I guess we could start a Go Fund Me campaign and charter a ⛵️, 🛩, 🚀, 🏄‍♂ to get it out to you. 🤷

What I picture most of you look like now.

pupPV6f.gif

FYI: these should start shipping to you guys next week if all goes well. Unfortunately, there will be a pause in shipping for a week due to GEC's vacation shutdown next week., so some of you will get yours coming sooner than others. The USPS tracking numbers are valid so check there for any new info on your knife's wherabouts. Please don't email me, thank you.

Any workd for those of us on the wait list?

Last edited:
I can't tell from the pics nor remember what we picked but is the blade satin or polished?

Awww….. says one left, but then it says the secret handshake code doesn’t work….. Hmmm, $1004.00 is worth it, to me…. But my wife has a shovel and knows how to use it….

Next year I’ll pay closer attention so I don’t miss out!

Thanks to all involved in getting this done though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back