Attention Q and A re: the BF Spring Street Barlow!! Read carefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’ve got no email from Barry, and no updates on informed delivery via USPS. I do have a PayPal receipt of payment. I presume I’m ok, but is anyone else in the same boat? Looking forward to this immensely.
Yes, same boat here. We just gotta remain patient even though it’s really hard seeing everyone with their updates 😂

I haven’t tried the informed delivery though, just gna stay patient and wait for an actual update from Barry.

Here's a little tidbit for all you guys/gals fretting about when these knives will be shipped - the post office has announced that as of today (Friday, 1 October 2021) 1st class packages and letters will be delayed for 3 to 5 days as the USPS is sending 1st class mail via surface (read truck) instead of by air as it's cheaper to send it surface than by air. Soooooooo, pour another drink and get out your worry beads and put a comfortable pillow in your chairs. Looks like our wait will be even longer now and yes, our knives are being sent as First Class Package Service.:eek::D🤣

Last edited:
So I’ve got no email from Barry, and no updates on informed delivery via USPS. I do have a PayPal receipt of payment. I presume I’m ok, but is anyone else in the same boat? Looking forward to this immensely.

Besides, can you even imagine the threads and posts here, after everything Charlie and Barry have posted, if even one dude who got his PP receipt, but never received a confirmation email or shipping notice, did not get a knife because of some mixup on their end??? Would never happen.

Trust The Process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back