Attention Q and A re: the BF Spring Street Barlow!! Read carefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will go down in the annals of Knife Label Literary History!! ;)View attachment 1651580
Definitely one for the history books. I am very much looking forward to adding the 2021 BF knife to my collection and god willing one day I will tell it’s story to my kids about all the craziness we went through these last two years. I’ve said it countless times but thank you again to everyone involved who made this happen. I enjoyed the process very much from the first thread and I enjoy this community even more!

More than famous!!!
Aaah ...cutlass it out you guys.
that pin is the icing on the cake!!!! itll be like a marker for me to not get lost driving to the factory
Place it on the dashboard and it spins around to always points towards the factory.👍
Hopefully they can tell the difference between a red light and a green one!
😆 I spat some coffee out...very good...I imagine the HTC truck with 2 steering wheels and a pair of Sesame St muppet truck driver characters arguing about which way to go...until they agree that Co operation Road is best.

Here's some fuel for the combustible and worrying types: has GEC and Hemlock Trucking arranged for proper security for shipping and transportation??? I mean those vehicles could be awfully tempting/vulnerable to Organised Flippers, malcontents who feel entitled, low calibre posters, privateers, drug/knife dealers etc etc :eek:;):D

Hijacked before they reach USPS let alone your door! The Great Knife Robbery 😱🙀

With a run of 500 knives, and a limit of 1 per member, I sure would think there would be a lot more members here expressing their excitement.

It feels like there's about 50 of us, tops, having fun around here. Just thinking out loud and expressing some curiosity.

The knives do really look amazing. And the tube and label and button?? All top notch! Can't wait for mine to hit the ol' mailbox.

With a run of 500 knives, and a limit of 1 per member, I sure would think there would be a lot more members here expressing their excitement.

It feels like there's about 50 of us, tops, having fun around here. Just thinking out loud and expressing some curiosity.

The knives do really look amazing. And the tube and label and button?? All top notch! Can't wait for mine to hit the ol' mailbox.
Maybe we should have a " Who got a BF2021 knife? thread...could be enlightening 🤷‍♂️

I’m chewing the curtains, having paid for the knife and still without a shipping e mail. So please forgive my lack of partaying at this time.😜

Here's some fuel for the combustible and worrying types: has GEC and Hemlock Trucking arranged for proper security for shipping and transportation??? I mean those vehicles could be awfully tempting/vulnerable to Organised Flippers, malcontents who feel entitled, low calibre posters, privateers, drug/knife dealers etc etc :eek:;):D

Hijacked before they reach USPS let alone your door! The Great Knife Robbery 😱🙀
I just imagine a Hollywood style hijacking, Fast and Furious style, or the Heat lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back