Rainier/Rainier Scout Pass Around

Coming soon to a mailbox near you.......

I'll take the first 20 names and we're going to pass 2 hawks - a Rainier and a Rainier Scout. They're both going to move at the same time - the Rainier on one list, the Scout on the other. Once the pass is complete then we'll switch the lists and you'll get the 2nd hawk.

You'll have the promise to send the hawk USPS-Priority Mail WITH Delivery Confirmation which will cost you $8.15 for flate-rate priority mail. You can keep the hawk for 7 days from the day you receive it and then move it on. If you have a UPS account you can ship it UPS if you'd like, just make sure I get a tracking number. Use it, throw it, enjoy it etc.

You'll PM me when you get it and PM me with confirmation/tracking number when you ship it. If you lose the hawk while you're using it you'll be charged for it.

If you decide you want one then you'll get a 20% discount and free shipping for being a member of this pass-around.

If this goes successfully then I'll consider passing a Rogers' Rangers Spike Hawk next. There's nothing like handling it and using it to decide if it's what you want.

SHIPPING WILL BEGIN JANUARY 2nd SO AS TO NOT INTERFERE WITH HOLIDAY SHIPPING HASSLES.

Attachments

• rainiers.jpg
    rainiers.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 255
oooh! I've been itching to try out a hammer poll hawk! How do I sign up? :D

PM me or email me at suzanne@bmtomahawks.com

Put Rainier Pass Around in the subject line and give me your name, BladeForums screen name, mailing address and phone number. Your information will NOT be given away or sold. Each person will be given the mailing address of the next person on the list.

Once the list is closed I'll split the list and list the names (just the names) in order here on the forum for each hawk. Then we'll start shipping.

Wow that is a fine idea, you guys know how to run a good business. Not positive if I wanna deal with the post office lines though but I would love to try them out... might have to sign up.

Well it won't start until after the first of the year so the lines will be a LOT slower and if you do the postage and delivery confirmation online then all you have to do is drop it off at the post office or even schedule a pick up. Visit www.usps.gov and decide.

I'm in.

I must be having problems with my email though. I sent you my info at 2:09 this afternoon and it's still sitting in my outbox. I really hope I don't miss out on this due to computer problems. :(

I marked you in Silas. You can Private Message me here on BladeForums or I'll wait for the email. My Outlook does that sometimes.

NorthStarXO said:
I marked you in Silas. You can Private Message me here on BladeForums or I'll wait for the email. My Outlook does that sometimes.

Good deal :thumbup: . I just sent you a PM. I hope to get my email fixed soon. I can receive mail I just can't send it for some reason.

Dynamite - got a bunch of players on this round - list is open until December 31st or until we get 20 people total.

Very very cool, doing the pass around. I hope it works out well for all involved! (Only reason I'm not even trying to participate is that I already know I want one, I don't have the patience to wait my turn, and I'd hate to send it off again if I really, really liked it):D

It's gotten a rocky start but I'm sure it'll pick up. One of the first guys needed to drop out because he didn't have the extra $$ so I issued a pick-up and got them back. I'm not naming names because I know how tight $$$ can be when you've got family stuff goin' on. I've been shipping BOTH tomahawks since it's not that much extra for both and saves on separate shipping for each. That way you can also compare them to each other right there in your hands. There were only 10 participants so it'll go quick. They'll go back out again tomarrow.

Thanks for the update Suzanne. :D I cant wait to see those hawks. Can you PM me with my place in line? I'm curious. :)

"Can you PM me with my place in line? I'm curious."

Me too if you don't mind, can't wait to check em out.

Back