Random Thought Thread

geez! Eye patches are cool, but...

Such is life fellas. I still carried my grand father' casket with no issues today other than looking a bit rough. Stuff happens. I sucked it up and Charlie miked. He had some issues in life just like me. It happens.

Granted after the funeral I'm about 12 beers deep so that definitely has the swelling down. It was a nice ceremony and he lived a long blessed life. Wrecked his street bike at like 80 so he probably understands how shit goes

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your loss grunt soldier. Between my wife and I we have only one living grandparent now, so I know how it is to lose them. As far as the stitches, maybe it's just me but the ground hits harder with every year lol. Cheers man.

Checked with my Firearms Guru and he said these will not be available until the Spring of this year:mad:

It can be a sporting shotgun, ha! That made me chuckle. Badass scatter gun though. I see that being on my list of future possibles.

There is a pumpkin patch near our house that every fall after the big corn maze, pick your own pumpkin hoopla dies down has many, many acres of leftover pumpkins going to waste. That thing would be AWESOME for a day out there!

I really like the original Tavor, simply for how compact it is, and the rearward balance that makes it very easy to keep shouldered one-handed.

The Tavor 12 and Tavor 7 are definitely on the radar. Some of the newer features on the 7 would be nice additions on new/updated versions of the SAR/X95.

Deadliest hamster I've ever seen.

G7zHfik.jpg

Kel Tec KSG for those who need 15 rounds on a pump with a pistol grip. Didn't like how heavy it was loaded.

Back