Random Thought Thread

My Goal is to intoxicated before tonights Halftime Show-Justin Timberlake:eek: I think the Patriots will win, but I am hoping for the upset-Eagles 41-Patriots 38:p

Last edited:
Ugh my squares suck, 4/5 and 2/5

Man I shouldn’t have complained, I almost won for halftime

Last edited:
The Flu will come and go-this however is what a lot of people should be concerned about
http://www.businessinsider.com/heres-why-most-americans-cant-join-the-military-2015-9

Don’t worry Tommy. The important roles will be filled by contractors where they don’t care about country of origin nearly as much. Cannon fodder will still come from the XBox generation if necessary, just like the changing laws about the debt ceiling. Nothing a little law changing can’t fix.

Don’t worry Tommy. The important roles will be filled by contractors where they don’t care about country of origin nearly as much. Cannon fodder will still come from the XBox generation if necessary, just like the changing laws about the debt ceiling. Nothing a little law changing can’t fix.
I am sure we are developing a Vaccine that will eliminate obesity, Increase Intelligence, and Aptitude, while increasing the Cardio system and Physical ability of all! Plus if you get this shot Now, Will give you a Flu Shot for free:D
Congrats to Philadelphia for Winning the Super Bowl:thumbsup:
Foles_Nick_MVP_980_020418.jpg

Last edited:
Watched this movie last night (Only the Brave)! I give it 4 1/2 out of a possible 5 Stars! Very, Very Good IMO! Maybe I should start the CPK Movie Review Thread

I have my old iPhone 6 with the slowed-down battery feature :confused:

If you reset all settings under General it will give you a temporary fix, til it repopulates all your passwords and info and gets slow again. I wound up getting a new battery but this kept my phone functional for a month or so prior.

DO NOT click “erase all content and settings” by mistake...

Back