Wj5FZ3W.jpg

4ISPFws.jpg

0xNT8An.jpg

VpVXWyB.jpg

Yv8B0b0.jpg

zepkS4Y.jpg

9E6sLS9.jpg

yMUeJDF.jpg

Aha! I had thought that the first I was an L!. OK then, you're turning into a calendar?! :D

Not quite. Lol! Twenty-six point two is the number of miles in a marathon. I’ve run 2 so far and currently training for my 3rd, which will be in December. I got into running about 11 years ago when I needed a huge lifestyle change. Dropped 65 lbs in the process, so running a marathon was a huge accomplishment for me and the first big milestone for the new me. :)

Not quite. Lol! Twenty-six point two is the number of miles in a marathon. I’ve run 2 so far and currently training for my 3rd, which will be in December. I got into running about 11 years ago when I needed a huge lifestyle change. Dropped 65 lbs in the process, so running a marathon was a huge accomplishment for me and the first big milestone for the new me. :)

This one, I would've never ever been able to guess, i.e, what 26.2 signified and neither would the other 99% of the lazy arsches in here :D

Good on Ya Jeannie :thumbsup::thumbsup:

This one, I would've never ever been able to guess, i.e, what 26.2 signified and neither would the other 99% of the lazy arsches in here :D

Good on Ya Jeannie :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you! I’ve had that tattoo for about 7 years now, and I’ve only had one person to inquire about it who actually knew what the numerals signified. I tried to be unique when I got it, and it looks like I was successful. :)

91bravo 91bravo

Didn't want to clog up the WTB/S/T thread but if I had to give you a pure guess as to whether the production BC handle scales would PERFECTLY swap with and fit the scales on the prototype BC versions, my answer will be: "very doubtful".

Again, I have not tried this but my opinion is based on Nathan's past post somewhere stating that the production BC will have some progression in its handle area as opposed to its prototype predecessor. This to me means that if swapped, the handle scales may not line up perfectly.

91bravo 91bravo

Didn't want to clog up the WTB/S/T thread but if I had to give you a pure guess as to whether the production BC handle scales would PERFECTLY swap with and fit the scales on the prototype BC versions, my answer will be: "very doubtful".

Again, I have not tried this but my opinion is based on Nathan's past post somewhere stating that the production BC will have some progression in its handle area as opposed to its prototype predecessor. This to me means that if swapped, the handle scales may not line up perfectly.

That's what I'm thinking too, but not 100% sure. Maybe the swells were changed and not the overall outline of the handles?

I think Mat hit the nail on the head. And obviously it then becomes an issue for the evil genius to address further:D

The only person who I know as a matter of fact currently owning both BC versions, is Grog but he rarely drops in these days. I can send him a text to ask if he's willing to muck about with this, but I rather Nathan chimes in, because Grog is very fond of sending the middle finger emoji for stupid requests :D

Hey, I wrote a thing! Here is my review of the Medium Chopper :)
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/carothers-performance-knives-medium-chopper.1608891/

Ever since I started getting toward the end of my Master's degree I have had a harder time writing in my blog. While I was working on it my biggest problem was that I didn't want to scoop myself for future publication, and all my energy was really focused on my research. Now, since I graduated, I just haven't wanted to write very much. I am finally getting back up to speed. I hope y'all enjoy the review.

Now maybe I will finally finish the EDC 2 review I originally planned for new years... ugh. My experiences are so long stale at this point. I'm not so sure I'll share that review here when I finally finish writing about what I felt like using a knife eight months ago.

Back