Random Thought Thread

So, not to clog up the BST thread, and certainly not to crap on your thread UffDa UffDa but what's up with a pair of scales for six bills? Did I see that right?!

Edited...now I see the best offer bit.

So, not to clog up the BST thread, and certainly not to crap on your thread UffDa UffDa but what's up with a pair of scales for six bills? Did I see that right?!

Edited...now I see the best offer bit.

Just poking a little fun. ;)

Really, nobody in their right mind will pay that much for the scales, but you never know. I posted a Surefire light on FleaBay for $50. It sold for $305. :eek:

Smile-its-friday.jpg

I absolutely Love the New BC and MC! I know the "Evil Genius" has stated How much he loves it, and believe he has stated (I could be wrong) it may be his Favorite Knife, I agree wholeheartedly:p It is amazing how such a Big Damn Knife can still be sooooooo Practical, and quick in hand :thumbsup: I also Love the New MC for the same reasons!

Sometime down the road i am going to have Josh@Razor's edge put a Swedge on a BC and MC! As much as I love all of Nathan's designs, I believe i Prefer his latest offerings on the BC and MC above ALL OTHERS! (to include the UF and Shiv) :p:eek::thumbsup:This does not mean i would not like another UF........Hint, Hint

In Short-Great Job on your latest 2 Choppers Nathan

Last edited:
I woke up way too early for my time zone in Cali so with my mind racing after some very early coffee, I started to wonder about what significant events had happened in the U.S. or the World for that matter, on the past Sept the 10th specially since we all know what was the most significant event of any Sept the 11th, whether in modern of ancient history.

So on "GooglePedia" I went and I found some supposed World events which I found quite uninteresting such as the resignation of some darn Pope or some English monarch being forced to marry some fat cow English royal (I'm sorry, did I really say a fat cow? I really had meant to say an English rose!) or the English defeating the Scotts in some battle called the battle of Pinkie!!! Anywho, then I clicked on another Googiedia link and I found this interesting tidbit:

"10 Sept, 1922 - Amount Of Money In Circulation
1922 : The Treasury in Washington has released new figures the per capita circulation of money is now $39.93 per person down from $42.99 one year ago.
The total money in circulation is $4,393,506,927 and the total number of people in the US is 110,017,000.
The total US dollars believed to be in circulation today is $1.52 billion and the current US Population 325,365,189.
(Sept. 2017)".

Now suddenly I am very concerned about all these paper billionaires that there's simply not enough $ even if you add up all the estimated $um$ in circulation and adding them to the supposed sums on deposit (I had read somewhere that banks are supposed to have like 7% of their claimed "assets" in form of actual deposit, but I don't know this as a matter of fact or purely being anecdotal!). Where am I going with this? Fark, what do I know other than I have exactly $47 in cash in my wallet and some credit cards yo make me feel warm and fuzzy!

P.S. For you the total history nerds I also found the following notables:

10 Sept, 1939 - Canada Declares War On Germany === Before U.S. ;)

10 Sept, 1990 - Free Willy Star Goes Back To Iceland === The one that got away!

Last edited:
I heard a news story about North Carolina being a big hog farming area and how if they get too much rain at once there could be billions of gallons of hog ess aich eye tee flooding the countryside...
Nasty!

Y'all forgot survival knives. They need survival knives. :D
Hmmmm... I think they might have that covered. Not positive...

You guys stay safe.

Oh, and put the sharp blades in sheaths. I keep getting a mental picture of the scene in the movie 'Twister', where they run into a barn to shelter from a tornado, but it's full of all kinds of sharp things hanging from racks.

How many people can fit inside that rig which is nicknamed the Pig? I reckon that tinkering down inside the Pig will probably be the safest place to shelter if you don't make it out or don't wanna make it out! Florence may blow away the building alright, but the will stand its ground!

Back