Random Thought Thread

^ good thing that you SUCK at taking clearly focused pics. Your address is showing but luckily, it's blurred :D

TommyGun56 TommyGun56
That's like one of those last stand scenes from a movie. You're sitting there in your rocking chair, waiting for the bad guy to show. Big damn knife in your lap...AR within reach. And juuuuust in case, a propane tank behind the chair!

Yup its the EDC 2:( Seems like the sheath is loose and a bit large, maybe i can fit 2 EDC's in it:eek:
View attachment 980255
7qOdyxt.jpg

^^^I don't care if my address shows, I got a whole LOT of Shit waiting for them if there Uninvited :p

It's not about who comes to visit you (I mean seriously, who would? :p ) but how 'bout all the donation requests which you will be getting in your mailbox :D

My new neighbors. Morro Bay is a bird sanctuary. There are quite a few turkeys that roam the city, but this hen recently showed up with a string of seven chicks and seems to be happy up on our hill.

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

It's funny how things like this trigger a memory.

About 35 years ago I used to walk a 4 mile loop. I passed a yard that had a horse, chickens and a turkey. When I walked pass the turkey would come up to the fence and watch me. An odd thing happened. I walked by that yard one day in late November and the turkey wasn't there. I wonder what happened to it?

Back