Random Thought Thread

Time to put the CPK-Choppers to pasture for a bit... Nathan you need to make some Mucho Dinero and Uncle Matty is sitting on some cayyysh waiting for FK-2, DEK1 and UF 2.0. Bring 'em on young fella!

Looks to me as if the Evil Genius knows his market, considering he produced all that were going to be sold for now, with only tw!!!o or three left. I think most should expect that the bigger the price and blade, the fewer takers there would be, and Nathan simply nailed the economics to a tee! But remember, while he is doing the machining/actual work, JJo is the one doing the money part, surely with the assistance of Sadie!

Looks to me as if the Evil Genius knows his market, considering he produced all that were going to be sold for now, with only tw!!!o or three left. I think most should expect that the bigger the price and blade, the fewer takers there would be, and Nathan simply nailed the economics to a tee! But remember, while he is doing the machining/actual work, JJo is the one doing the money part, surely with the assistance of Sadie!

Nathan ought not go near any mon$ey. I just wish for Nathan to remain his pure self and free of any corruption brought about by fame and wealth :)

In JoJo and her furry assistance(s) we trust :D

Does this remind anyone of a UF?
Looks suspiciously like a UF mated with a Shiv o_O

Realistically, there is a limit to PRACTICAL knife designs. People can come up with ugly useless blades, but most useful designs have either a straight blade, a dropped point, a clipped point, a sheep's foot or trailing point. Most other shapes are just variations of these, like a tanto and spear point.

Of course, there is always..........

511%2BvX5SyIL._SX425_.jpg

When is Nate going make some Bat'Leths?

Last edited:
Back