Random Thought Thread

Is there a thread that shows/lists every CPK thats been produced so far?

If not, that would be pretty cool if there was a sticky with that list.

Edit: nevermind, my brain started to work and i thought hey, i bet his actual website has a list. Hah

Last edited:
I felt that I was getting way too comfortable with drinking a couple of glasses of red wine every night ior almost every night in the past year, so in 2019 I just went cold turkey on this habit.

No immediate health issues or concerns or any glaring dependencies that I was worried about but I just felt that I was becoming jittery, agitated and more reactionary with those around me!

I can’t speak for my memory though because when I was slightly buzzed, I remembered more complex words!

hIr8xcd.jpg

I wonder if a diet where 50% of the calories come from undercooked red meat and the other 50% come from alcohol would be considered unhealthy?

... asking for a friend...

you need that amount of alcohol to combat the bacteria and other nasties in your undercooked meat, and when I say 'your', I mean your friend

Folder looks nice.

If you ever use compressed air to clean off that keyboard, wear a mask! Lol ack!

this is the problem with having a grinding area that is not totally detached. It's in its separate room but it shares the same air.

The dust that accumulates in the air conditioner is attracted to a magnet.

we finally set Mark up in an air conditioned space in a building out back, but we still do a fair bit of grinding up here. The dust is insidious.

this is the problem with having a grinding area that is not totally detached. It's in its separate room but it shares the same air.

The dust that accumulates in the air conditioner is attracted to a magnet.

we finally set Mark up in an air conditioned space in a building out back, but we still do a fair bit of grinding up here. The dust is insidious.
Soooo... stick a couple of those super strong neodymium magnets on the intake and output vents of the HVAC?

Back