Random Thought Thread

I think k that the judges must’ve read Nathan’s piece one the Bowie because the award in the fighters category apparently went to a Bowie knife!

I have a feeling that the judges panel is more biased toward handmade pieces than CNC machined, even though the handmade pieces may comprise of several different stuck on pieces!

From Wikipedia:pSo it Must be true:D

A dagger is a knife with a very sharp point and usually two sharp edges, typically designed or capable of being used as a thrusting or stabbing weapon.[1][2] Daggers have been used throughout human history for close combat confrontations,[3] and many cultures have used adorned daggers in ritual and ceremonial contexts. The distinctive shape and historic usage of the dagger have made it iconic and symbolic. A dagger in the modern sense is a weapon designed for close-proximity combat or self-defense; due to its use in historic weapon assemblages, it has associations with assassination and murders. Double-edged knives, however, play different sorts of roles in different social contexts. In some cultures, they are neither a weapon nor a tool, but a potent symbol of manhood; in others they are ritual objects used in body modifications such as circumcision.[4]

Lovely California morning before it gets stoopid hot this afternoon:mad:

Box o' Blade is out for delivery :D:D:D

20190613_084013.jpg

Poor Jo! Next time you get stung, rub a little mustard on it. You'll thank me later...:thumbsup:

you'd be shocked how many things mustard can be used for ... Jonny's right about using it on stings ...

if you ever have bad legs cramps a spoon full of mustard will get rid of them quickly ... pickle juice works to but mustards faster I think ...

people wonder why I carry mustard packets in a first aid kit ... well now ya know a couple reasons ...

you'd be shocked how many things mustard can be used for ... Jonny's right about using it on stings ...

if you ever have bad legs cramps a spoon full of mustard will get rid of them quickly ... pickle juice works to but mustards faster I think ...

people wonder why I carry mustard packets in a first aid kit ... well now ya know a couple reasons ...

Plus you can put it on your weiner you just cooked over the fire!

Back