Random Thought Thread

I have the same question for Hurley from Lost. But as I get older I’m
starting to think I’m figuring out how these dudes can stay fat for no reason. Watching Cannibal Holocaust is on my bucket list.
Didn't Hurley hide a secret stash of food for himself?

P.S.
***Nerdy interest alert

To me, one of the interesting things about the reality TV show 'Survivor' is the visual representation of the differences between Ectomorphic, Mesomorphic and Endomorphic body types.

For those unfamiliar with the terms, the terms refer to the musculoskeletal body types:
- Ectomorphs = predisposed to being lean/skinny
- Mesomorphs = naturally athletic build. V-shaped torsos for men, hourglass figures for women. All things considered, generally greater muscle mass than ectomorphs.
- Endomorphs = predisposed to carrying more bodyfat.

As a season of Survivor rolls along and the contestants continue to experience caloric deficit diets, the natural physiology becomes more evident, especially in the differences between a muscular mesomorph vs a muscular ectomorph. Or an overweight mesomorph vs an overweight endomorph.

Didn't Hurley hide a secret stash of food for himself?

P.S.
***Nerdy interest alert

To me, one of the interesting things about the reality TV show 'Survivor' is the visual representation of the differences between Ectomorphic, Mesomorphic and Endomorphic body types.

For those unfamiliar with the terms, the terms refer to the musculoskeletal body types:
- Ectomorphs = predisposed to being lean/skinny
- Mesomorphs = naturally athletic build. V-shaped torsos for men, hourglass figures for women. All things considered, generally greater muscle mass than ectomorphs.
- Endomorphs = predisposed to carrying more bodyfat.

As a season of Survivor rolls along and the contestants continue to experience caloric deficit diets, the natural physiology becomes more evident, especially in the differences between a muscular mesomorph vs a muscular ectomorph. Or an overweight mesomorph vs an overweight endomorph.
I'm scooping what yer pooping

Back