Random Thought Thread

On a separate note. My wife just showed me something called the “ Tidyboard”
I told her “ donchu use my nice knife!”
And she said “ oh I am going to dull the shit out of your knife!”
The potato annihilator will have to go into hiding.

Man. I just gouged the paint on my new car really bad with a pocket clip. So. I hate folders now, and I especially hate Hinderer clips
Oh man...that's brutal:( I've been pretty partial to a pocket slip dangled off the belt just below the pocket edge. Tried it out for a few larger traditionals like my toothpicks and it's really growing on me.

That really stinks :-( How bad did you gouge it ? Depending on damage it might be repairable. I might be able to walk you through a repair.
Man, it’s like an inch long scratch on the door behind the driver’s door, I think a good candidate for touch up paint. I am being a bit of a drama queen cause it’s my first brand new car and I bought it like a day before they locked us down for the virus and paying for it has been a bit of a bitch. But, it’s just a station wagon and my official “family” car so I’m thinking, maybe, just get over it and enjoy it, scratch it. Whatever. I do know some guys who can fix me up but appreciate you man.

Man. I just gouged the paint on my new car really bad with a pocket clip. So. I hate folders now, and I especially hate Hinderer clips

That sucks!:( Been lucky so far in that respect (and more recently carrying a knife with a plastic clip helps).

Jo gets new car. Nate gouges the steering wheel with his pocket clip. Again. And again. And again...

This I have done though:oops:

Man, it’s like an inch long scratch on the door behind the driver’s door, I think a good candidate for touch up paint. I am being a bit of a drama queen cause it’s my first brand new car and I bought it like a day before they locked us down for the virus and paying for it has been a bit of a bitch. But, it’s just a station wagon and my official “family” car so I’m thinking, maybe, just get over it and enjoy it, scratch it. Whatever. I do know some guys who can fix me up but appreciate you man.

Definitely want to get some touch-up paint on there to keep it from rusting.

That doesn’t sound so bad , the damage I mean. If you wanna give it a go yourself , I’m here. I just fixed an R8 as a favor for a friend, it was his friends car. 4” vertical scratch right down the quarter panel !!!!! Ouch !!
If you get some touch up paint. It’s a start at taking your eye off it.
Also I’ve done the same thing. I managed to similarly scratch my just painted Grand National :-( Brought tears to my eyes !!! But that car is looooong gone.

Back