Random Thought Thread

Wonder when these will be offered?
116223590_573270483337599_388423217559325185_n.jpg

Thanks for the reply.
Are you saying you dyed the scales green, or you started with green and dyed them black??
Any report on permanence?
Would love to see your result if you have a shot of them.
They started gray and got dyed green:)

Somehow I never posted this here...

In the interest of science, I have discovered that Terotuf is dyeable! ;)

screenshot_20180601-181704-2-png.917000

IMG_20180601_183529.jpg

I think I'll redo it with a darker green, but it definitely took the Rit:)

~Chip

I figured these would be offered as a “set” to complement the K18. I mean they are birthed from the K18 sheets. ;)

Swords and daggers...like bread and butter. Or is it pistols and daggers now?

The dagger project of mine happened to fit into a drop from the sword production, but there are far fewer daggers than there are swords. It's kind of like a "fun Friday" thing that got a little out of hand.

The dagger project of mine happened to fit into a drop from the sword production, but there are far fewer daggers than there are swords. It's kind of like a "fun Friday" thing that got a little out of hand.

Hey man, it’s your scrap. I was just waxing selfish. :) These will vaporize like a summer rain on Florida asphalt.

Another idea: let us stop by the shop and throw Lorien’s dagger. Cold. 1 shot. If you stick the target you get a shot at buying.

Any chance we could have a pre-order that gets a little out of hand? Wooden-handled, satin-finished boot daggers would be nice, jus sayin

ETA: +1 for the K18-Dagger add-on option..

Back