Random Thought Thread

Boy, Bladeforums looks like a nice mess right now, I hope they are going to fix all the bugs, sending some good energy to mods, they are going to need it...on my phone, no chance, on PC, kind of working, but something like a trying a sale, no chance, too slow to load.

Man I made an offer on a knife right before the upgrade and just now was able to read the PM to get the paypal addy. Talk about bad timing!

The improved reactions, emojis & photos are great but everything else just looks messy and a clutter to me...not a huge fan so far.

P.s on another thought, I am freakin excited for the dek 2. Looks heavy duty but with the same ergos as the dek1. Almost a mini hdfk. That's what I'm about 👊

The improved reactions, emojis & photos are great but everything else just looks messy and a clutter to me...not a huge fan so far.

P.s on another thought, I am freakin excited for the dek 2. Looks heavy duty but with the same ergos as the dek1. Almost a mini hdfk. That's what I'm about 👊
that's awesome! I was just thinking the other day, as I was abusing the hell out of the proto, that DEK2 could stand in for HDFK is space and/or weight were an issue

Back