Really...

Which blade is better in YOUR opinion?

• Black

Votes: 22 16.5%
  • Polished (Aka silver)

Votes: 111 83.5%

• Total voters
Look at it this way, that Ontario will stay sharp. I don’t know what kind of work you’ll be doing, but in my experience work knives tend to show the wear and tear.
Breaking down boxes, cutting boxes open, cutting tape, etc.

I will be working at a distribution point, where we do a lot of cutting open boxes and repacking the contents.

I remember when I was 15. My friends and I worked for a private golf course. Anytime they were closed for a few days around Christmas and such, they would pay us to shoot snakes and turtles in the creeks and ponds. We would ride our bikes there with our 22's, 410 shotguns and knives and nobody paid us any mind.
My, how times have changed...

I remember when I was 15. My friends and I worked for a private golf course. Anytime they were closed for a few days around Christmas and such, they would pay us to shoot snakes and turtles in the creeks and ponds. We would ride our bikes there with our 22's, 410 shotguns and knives and nobody paid us any mind.

And don't forget the C-4 for the gopher!:D

Would probably get sent to prison for that these day’s... :rolleyes:

As a child I was taught gun safety and how to shoot. Always assume it's loaded, don't point at anything you don't want to destroy, and finger off the trigger until ready to shoot. The sad fact is people are told they are dangerous weapons that kill people, when they are only a tool (like a knife!) that only does what the operator wants to.

Too many people cannot see that. You can kill someone with a hammer. Have you ever seen someone afraid of a hammer? No, it's a tool that will sit there and not do anything until someone picks it up and uses it. Same with a gun.

But some people are just too dumb to see that.

As a child I was taught gun safety and how to shoot. Always assume it's loaded, don't point at anything you don't want to destroy, and finger off the trigger until ready to shoot. The sad fact is people are told they are dangerous weapons that kill people, when they are only a tool (like a knife!) that only does what the operator wants to.

Too many people cannot see that. You can kill someone with a hammer. Have you ever seen someone afraid of a hammer? No, it's a tool that will sit there and not do anything until someone picks it up and uses it. Same with a gun.

Agreed, 100%.

I wish the people living in California would have your attitude.

The kid would go to child services, and the parents would be charged with endangerment. Crazy world we live in, I remember gun racks in every truck in my high school parking lot.

Me too! I didn't have guns in my '69 Ford pickup, but I did love hearing those mud tires on my Posi-track rearend squalling across the school parking lot, and looking at the clouds of smoke. I'll bet that I couldn't get away with that either. :)

I don't think that they are dumb, they are just afraid of their own shadows. Kids just can't have fun anymore.

Me too! I didn't have guns in my '69 Ford pickup, but I did love hearing those mud tires on my Posi-track rearend squalling across the school parking lot, and looking at the clouds of smoke. I'll bet that I couldn't get away with that either. :)
I graduated in ‘93, and we were still having burnout contests leaving the parking lot (my ‘66 Impala SS with a 4 speed and posi traction destroyed tires lol) until a guy lost control of his Chevy II and crunched the vice principal’s little Taurus :eek::D

Back