• Black

Votes: 22 16.5%
  • Polished (Aka silver)

Votes: 111 83.5%

• Total voters
Is that a wet stone?

It is actually spelt “Whet”stone. :)
Common mistake. :) No worries.

Get good on a Whetstone, and you can sharpen on anything. ;)

ETA: hold off on the whetstone for now...I’ll see what I can dig up and send to you.

Please see my edit in post above.

Quick question...have your parents read this thread?
Also, has anyone talked with PKZ’s parents yet?

And, I noticed you are now a Basic Member! Congrats!!

So the one you are sending is just a “flicker”? (A knife with no spring and/or ball bearings?)

That’s perfectly ok though! I’m very grateful for all you guys have done. I’m surprised by the pure generosity here. :) :thumbsup:

So the one you are sending is just a “flicker”? (A knife with no spring and/or ball bearings?)

That’s perfectly ok though! I’m very grateful for all you guys have done. I’m surprised by the pure generosity here. :) :thumbsup:

Correct. It is very smooth, so doesn't take much to flick it open.

Nice, but make sure you check what their knife policy is before whipping that thing out...don't want you to get in trouble on your first day!
Was just working through the paper work:

Can’t use any knives, just a lame “safety” box cutter. :rolleyes: :eek::oops:

Why is that? Is it because people think knives are “only weapons” and shouldn’t be shown/brandished in the work place?

Why is that? Is it because people think knives are “only weapons” and shouldn’t be shown/brandished in the work place?

Pretty much...well that and stupid people hurting themselves. I worked for a few summers at one place when I was younger, and this one time (at band camp lol) they had me breaking down boxes, cuz I was much faster than the old dude that normally did it. Was using a utility knife, and got a bit lazy and almost gutted myself...sliced thru my T-shirt but luckily not my belly. The next year they had bought a machine that broke them down, so all you had to do was throw them in...what fun is that?

Back