Really...

Which blade is better in YOUR opinion?

• Black

Votes: 22 16.5%
  • Polished (Aka silver)

Votes: 111 83.5%

• Total voters
I graduated in ‘93, and we were still having burnout contests leaving the parking lot (my ‘66 Impala SS with a 4 speed and posi traction destroyed tires lol) until a guy lost control of his Chevy II and crunched the vice principal’s little Taurus :eek::D

I graduated in '80. Luckily we didn't run into anybody's cars.

It was a spoiled banker’s kid who was given a first car that he had no business being behind the wheel of.

I saw some of them. There were some rich kids driving new corvettes. But, even though I wasn't a rich kid, I still had a lot of fun!

A kid that goes to my homeschool group has his own brand new Dodge Charger, and he’s 16! 16...!

I was taught proper gun safety as well, and I’m glad I was taught so. (My dad was in the Army)

I also want to be a sniper some day, so Gun safety is a high priority for me.

Says the package is delivered, but won’t pick it up until tonight. (My mailbox is around 1.5 miles away from me, LOL!)

It really is! The pure generosity around here is unlike anything I’ve ever experienced, even in real life!

I hope one day, when I have a LOT of knives, I will be able to gift a young man (like myself) a knife. Sort of a “pay it forward” kind of thing. :)

Your timing was good. We are not always this kind.
I considered going through my stuff for you but, I think you have a better kit with the Utilitac than what I could have offered.

Also, I must admit that I am impressed by your desire to “pay it forward.”

Last edited:
Back