Really...

Which blade is better in YOUR opinion?

• Black

Votes: 22 16.5%
  • Polished (Aka silver)

Votes: 111 83.5%

• Total voters
Here's a couple of photos of my DEK1. The first photo has my Cocobolo scales on her with blued titanium hardware. The second photo is how she is configured today and has my Unbuffed Black Micarta scales on her with black hardware.

View attachment 1607898View attachment 1607899
That’s absolute gorgeous bro! That second configuration is fire.

How good of quality is say the CRK vs the Bugout or PM2?

If I’m getting a knife, I mine as well get a super good quality one that I know won’t let me down?

That’s absolute gorgeous bro! That second configuration is fire.

How good of quality is say the CRK vs the Bugout or PM2?

If I’m getting a knife, I mine as well get a super good quality one that I know won’t let me down?

Thanks! I love my DEK1 and have a hard time putting her back into her sheath! I've never had a knife that feels so great in my hands.
I have no experience with those knives. I don't like flippers or knives with thumbstuds or thumbholes. I only like fixed blades, autos, lockbacks, and slipjoint knives. But those choices of yours are well loved by many here on the forum.
Of course, price is always a consideration for most people. Having a folding knife is fine for most things, but for a EDC knife that you may have to entrust your life to, I have to recommend a good quality fixed blade like my CPK DEK1. That's why I carry four or five knives on me at all times when out and about. The main thing though is to keep your blades sharp!

Thanks! I love my DEK1 and have a hard time putting her back into her sheath! I've never had a knife that feels so great in my hands.
I have no experience with those knives. I don't like flippers or knives with thumbstuds or thumbholes. I only like fixed blades, autos, lockbacks, and slipjoint knives. But those choices of yours are well loved by many here on the forum.
Of course, price is always a consideration for most people. Having a folding knife is fine for most things, but for a EDC knife that you may have to entrust your life to, I have to recommend a good quality fixed blade like my CPK DEK1. That's why I carry four or five knives on me at all times when out and about. The main thing though is to keep your blades sharp!
I don’t think the parents would be to thrilled about me carrying around a fixed blade.

I understand it’s a tool, but parents, law enforcement, and even other kids see it as a weapon.

Its unfortunate. :(

Umnum or the Sebenza 21 or even the Inkosi are fantastic knives. They are “lifetime” knives. :) Start saving up your pennies. :)
Both look incredibly incredible… so nice looking.

I would definitely want to get a lifetime knife, so I don’t have to keep using low quality knives!

It will definitely be a WHILE until I can get one.

I don’t think the parents would be to thrilled about me carrying around a fixed blade.

I understand it’s a tool, but parents, law enforcement, and even other kids see it as a weapon.

Its unfortunate. :(

Both look incredibly incredible… so nice looking.

I would definitely want to get a lifetime knife, so I don’t have to keep using low quality knives!

It will definitely be a WHILE until I can get one.

Yeah, I know you are a young man. When you have the opportunity to get a DEK1, grab it. I absolutely love mine. And CPK knives have a great resell value just in case you don't like it. I would have many more of them if I could afford it. My AC going out in my van messed my plans up for awhile.

BRUH, I didn’t know CRK made the knives I mentioned above in Damascus!?

I was looking at the CRK for sale forum, and they had 2 Seb 21’s that had absolutely gorgeous Damascus blades on them.

Are these custom order or something? Obviously more expensive, but worth it?

Umm…I’m not sure if you are asking me…but just remember that a lot of members here are much older than you.
Maybe you don’t want to refer to us as Bruh’s and Bro’s.

The damascus Crk’s are a regular offering.

Last edited:
BRUH, I didn’t know CRK made the knives I mentioned above in Damascus!?

I was looking at the CRK for sale forum, and they had 2 Seb 21’s that had absolutely gorgeous Damascus blades on them.

Are these custom order or something? Obviously more expensive, but worth it?

BRUH, if you’re only 15 you should probably be saving your money instead of considering $500+ knives. Do you have money saved up for a car yet? What about when you’re 18 and want to move out? Think forward about your future needs, not about your present wants.

I didn’t buy my first Sebenza until I was in my 20’s and was on a decent salary working in construction management. Before that I was humble with my Mini Griptilian.

"Patience is the one virtue that none of us can wait to acquire."

Didn’t mean to offend… I will refrain from doing so in the future…
I know you didn’t. You’re excited. :D
Just a friendly reminder that just because it’s the internet, doesn’t mean there aren’t “elders to be respected.” :)

Keep the passion!

Honestly, you could buy yourself a Spyderco Endura (or any of their FRN offerings) and be set for a very long time.
Like the Duck said, you’re gonna want a car soon. You can’t pick up a date on your bicycle.

Attachments

• What He Said....jpg
    What He Said....jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 2
Back