1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Reate Knives-Users' opinion and collections

Discussion in 'Reate Knives' started by ReaTe, Nov 12, 2014.

1. ReaTe

ReaTe

Feb 15, 2014
    Hi everybody,we will have some new modles released in the end of August.Hope you will like it.

Reate Knives
    Shera Feng
    [email protected]

2. Arviee

Arviee

Jan 8, 2016
    You mean Epoch, Future (bladeshow 2016 knives) or something we have not seen yet?

3. ReaTe

ReaTe

Feb 15, 2014
    Well,that is right.It is New Epoch,the Future and Fallout 2.0.Thank you

Reate Knives
    Shera

4. TenShun705

TenShun705 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2016
    Hi Reate,

I'm anxious for the Future! Any updates on an available to purchase date?

Thanks!

5. ReaTe

ReaTe

Feb 15, 2014
    Hi TenShun,

The Future will come out in this month,and maybe will available in the end of this month or begining of next month through the local dealers, we can't assure the exact date.

Thank you.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  6. Pisausaya

Pisausaya

Aug 7, 2016
    Shera, heres the damasteel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[Youtube]docr7bUCviE[/youtube]

[​IMG]

7. ReaTe

ReaTe

Feb 15, 2014
    Hi Avrid,really nice pictures :thumbup:

8. Pisausaya

Pisausaya

Aug 7, 2016
    Youre welcome shera

9. FU2

FU2

Feb 2, 2007
    I am the proud owner of multiple Reate knives: District 9, Torrents and Horizon D CF. My most recent purchase the Horizon D CF arrived with a smooth backspacer not the "fancy backspacer". Shera at Reate replied to my email question that they changed and the older production runs had the fancy backspacer and did not have the time to inform us of the change. My question is why the change was made? My Horizon D CF does however have gimping on both handles at the rear. Thanks for any information.

10. Mo2

Mo2

Apr 8, 2016
    ive got a Reate Horizon D CF, one of my favorites. got a mirror edge put on it too. excellent knife.