Red M390 PM2 dropping 7/17

Jordan, if you'd prefer, we could ask a mod to delete this one so you guys can have an official thread for the release.

If someone is not a collector and you have the 20CV model, would the M390 be so much different?

If someone is not a collector and you have the 20CV model, would the M390 be so much different?

No. But the reality is this knife will be sold out in minutes even if there have already had 2 runs of 20cv PM2 and 1 exacly same run of M390 PM2, all by DLT.

Love mine what a great knife !
I might just have to get another :thumbsup:
Shown with MXG DP clip just for clarification.
Ag4AXUZ.jpg

Congrats in advance to everybody that grabs one of these tomorrow. Sadly the timing is bad. The O-Light sale kinda did me in over the weekend. Yeah, I know they happen a couple time a year, but I was weak.

Something similar happened during the first drop...I think I’d just finished another knife purchase binge.

The red M390 shall always be “the one that got away” for me.

Go get ‘em guys.

Congrats in advance to everybody that grabs one of these tomorrow. Sadly the timing is bad. The O-Light sale kinda did me in over the weekend. Yeah, I know they happen a couple time a year, but I was weak.

Something similar happened during the first drop...I think I’d just finished another knife purchase binge.

The red M390 shall always be “the one that got away” for me.

Go get ‘em guys.

If you want, I can try to snag you one and you can have it for my cost. If I can ship directly from DLT to your address, you wouldn't even have to pay shipping.

Not saying I can guarantee it... But I will say I've never failed to score on a DLT drop I wanted...

Personally I don't want this one, but if they do a DLC M390 with red G10 in a Para 3...

Back